No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50mgs Winny, 4 tablets shark cartilage, 5 capsules musclepump, 1 calcium chew, 1 scoop Jack3d.
    Chest/ some arms
    Incline Press 4 sets 135/15 135/15 225/8 315/6
    Flat DB press 3 sets 90/10 110/8 140/7
    Flat DB flyes 4 sets 40/12 50/10 70/8 80/8
    Pec Dec Flyes 3 sets 200/10 220/8 250/7
    HS Incline Press 3 sets 180/20 180/15 270/12
    Preacher curls 3 sets 75/15 75/12 115/6
    Cable kickbacks 3 sets 50/15 60/12 80/8
    1 arm cable exts 4 sets all 10 reps 50-50-60-70

Felt amazingly strong today. Energy was through the roof too.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Sound like your body likes the test....... I lilt the fact your not think of goin higher...... Yet
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

LOL! My next cycle has gone from 800 to 600 to 800 to maybe a gram.....

I'm leaning towards 800. I thought I ran a gram the one time but the gear was underdosed (less than 85mg/ml when I thought it was 100mg/ml), and it sure is tempting... I don't want to start low and then increase. That's where the dilemna comes into play.
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
          Sound like your body likes the test....... I lilt the fact your not think of goin higher...... Yet
          Oh its crossed my mind lol. But I will stick with the plan for this cycle. Im thinking of doing Super Test 450mg/ml. Its a blend much like sust. And maybe D-bol.

Comment

Supertest will hurt like a bitch unless it's made in ethyl oleate. Find that out first.

Comment

Its made by Stealth. But im not sure of how to find that out.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
                Oh its crossed my mind lol. But I will stick with the plan for this cycle. Im thinking of doing Super Test 450mg/ml. Its a blend much like sust. And maybe D-bol.

You might not want to use it..... Like P said it could hurt bad.
                http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Google stealth supertest 450. I saw mixed reviews but a lot of people said it's hell. I'm going to use some test at 400mgs, but it will be made with pure EO. I've heard plenty of guys say this makes it like any other gear.

Comment

Thanks....will do right now.

Comment

Well .... doesnt seem too bad. Says Sust and SuperTest are almost identical except for the acetate ester amounts.

Comment

It's the mg/ml of the test (250 vs 450) that will cause the pain. With regular oil you're supposed to go no higher than 300mg/ml. I have seen guys use 400mg/ml with EO with no problem.

Comment

Yeah...I read that one guy recommended warming the oil up before injections to help with the pain. Im assuming the heat with make the oil more liquid like and be injected and dispersed more easily.

Comment

Does this have any fact to it...or is it more mythical. Any one have any experience with this?

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                              LOL! My next cycle has gone from 800 to 600 to 800 to maybe a gram.....

I'm leaning towards 800. I thought I ran a gram the one time but the gear was underdosed (less than 85mg/ml when I thought it was 100mg/ml), and it sure is tempting... I don't want to start low and then increase. That's where the dilemna comes into play.
                              I have finally decided to never go under 1500mg ew ever again unless cruising. I'm a lil nutz though...
                              Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
                                Yeah...I read that one guy recommended warming the oil up before injections to help with the pain. Im assuming the heat with make the oil more liquid like and be injected and dispersed more easily.
                                This works pretty good, load your syringe then put on a heating pad for a bit. Your assumption as to why this works is correct.

oh yeah, I'm glad to see your doing the damn thing Heavy! Still doing the La. bb'ing championship? I am starting my prep now.
                                Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X