No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep still my plan...started my diet 2 weeks ago...got down to 266 but jumped up once on sust. but im keeping it down decently I think. I might also do either the may show in bossier or the june in meterie. I will decide that when the time is closer.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
      I have finally decided to never go under 1500mg ew ever again unless cruising. I'm a lil nutz though...
      This makes me want to run a gram....

What do you cruise at?
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
        Yep still my plan...started my diet 2 weeks ago...got down to 266 but jumped up once on sust. but im keeping it down decently I think. I might also do either the may show in bossier or the june in meterie. I will decide that when the time is closer.
        Hell yeah, let me know and me and some friends will deffinatley go!
        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Fuck...a gram a week...that would be expensive as fuck....I might need to a second job to support the habit for my hobby =)

Comment

^^^ homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
              This makes me want to run a gram....

What do you cruise at?
              300mg now but I am thinking I might have to go higher after my next bulk in December. I plan on going up to 2g a week. I get around 220 when on 1g test and 400eq ew and I am 5'6" so thats not bad for my short ass, but, I want 240 ish if possible.
              1g honestly didn't feel much different than 750. Backne increased but I started taking a buttload of b5 and it is going away now.
              Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Hmm homebrew...guess I need to do my research now lol.

Comment

Fuck...a gram a week...that would be expensive as fuck....I might need to a second job to support the habit for my hobby =)
                  I work in the chemical plants so I make decent money and yes, it does cost but I hardly spend money on anything else besides bodybuilding. I want to be on a National stage within two years.
                  Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Hmm homebrew...guess I need to do my research now lol.
                    That is cheap as all get out, deffinatley the way to go.
                    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
                      300mg now but I am thinking I might have to go higher after my next bulk in December. I plan on going up to 2g a week. I get around 220 when on 1g test and 400eq ew and I am 5'6" so thats not bad for my short ass, but, I want 240 ish if possible.
                      1g honestly didn't feel much different than 750. Backne increased but I started taking a buttload of b5 and it is going away now.
                      Well my last cycle was less than 600mgs EW.... So a gram would be a nice change I would think.

I stay at 300mgs too, and I actually make steady gains with it. I'm a little less than 200 a hair under 5'8" though....

Comment

I spend some money on bodybuidling....the rest goes to the gf.

Comment

I spend some money on bodybuidling....the rest goes to the gf.
                          Being single is bitter sweet

Comment

Lucky bastard lol.

Comment

I have a guy thats going to help me with my posing. Mark Ruffins. He did the La Champs a couple times. He works out at my gym. He is small but ripped.

Comment

Lucky bastard lol.
                                Well see now.... All you read was "being single is sweet", lol. You missed the bitter part

Comment

Working...
                                X