No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there might be more sweet then bitter for this kind of life style.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Single? Meh.... It's all I know realy. If I were banging chicks left and right then maybe, but I'm not and I honestly don't want to. I'm too scared of diseases, an unwanted baby, drama, and it's just kind of boring. Feels more like work when I'm getting some. I'd much rather be in love than banging chicks left and right (which again I'm not doing, lol).

Dating is expensive, but once you settle down shit gets cheap. 2 people working and 2 people paying bills....
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Ive been dating my gf for 2 years....been living together for 1. I made the mistake once we bought the gym and said...its ok if you dont work...you dont have to now...BIG mistake haha.

Comment

Her ass better clean and cook then!

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
            300mg now but I am thinking I might have to go higher after my next bulk in December. I plan on going up to 2g a week. I get around 220 when on 1g test and 400eq ew and I am 5'6" so thats not bad for my short ass, but, I want 240 ish if possible.
            1g honestly didn't feel much different than 750. Backne increased but I started taking a buttload of b5 and it is going away now.

If you want to get that last 20 lb's, instead of raising your test from 1 gram to 2 grams, you might be better off keeping test at about 1 gram a week, but switching out the EQ (which isn't a great massbuilder compared to some AAS) for Nandrolone at 600 mg/week, if you like it.

Nandrolone will add more mass and I especially like the NPP version over Deca, as it appears to give bigger and definitely faster gains, along with a lesser degree of water retention.

The final prong in the cycle and the most important change for increased mass gains, would be the additon of a potent oral, such as Anadrol, D-bol or SD.

You may very well already be using these AAS, so if you do, never mind. If you are typically only running test and EQ and rarely use orals, they will add a significant boost to both your weight and strength gains over what you are currently running.

You would make better gains with the addition of these AAS, than simply adding another gram of Test. If you don't like Nandrolone, I would scrap the EQ and just up your Test as you suggested, as well as add the oral.

Just putin' it out there. Good job on the gains so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
              Well my last cycle was less than 600mgs EW.... So a gram would be a nice change I would think.

I stay at 300mgs too, and I actually make steady gains with it. I'm a little less than 200 a hair under 5'8" though....

I could see you easily pushing 220 lb's within 12 weeks, depending on caloric intake, on something like this.............

Weeks 1-12: Test enth/cyp at 1000 mg/week.
              Weeks 1-11: NPP at 500 mg/week.
              Weeks 3-4: Anadrol at 25 mg/day @ D-bol at 25 mg/day.
              Weeks 7-8: Anadrol at 25 mg/day @ D-bol at 25 mg/day.
              Weeks 11-12: Anadrol at 25 mg/day @ D-bol at 25 mg/day.

In all honestly, you could safely run Anadrol at 50 mg/day, along with 20-25 mg of D-bol and have no issues, as it's only for a total of 6 weeks throughout the 12 week cycle. Many guys have done far more for longer cycles and been fine throughout the decades.

It used to be very common to run D-bol for 8 week cycles and Anadrol for 6-8 week cycles all the time a while back and the guys were fine, as most of them would take the proper amount of time off orals afterwards.

Anadrol and D-bol together have an awsome synergistic effect and will give huge gains. I have heard of some pros doing crazy shit a few years back, such as 200 mg of Anadrol a day stacked with 100 mg of D-bol a day for 8 weeks straight.....for many cycles over a few years. Uuughh!

Comment

Well the test at a gram is pretty certain at this point, lol. If not d bol, then I'll def use SD throughout the cycle. I'm looking at getting 1.5grams of d bol. I have heard some like HI say if using test 20-30mgs dbol is all you need. So I could do 30mgs for 50 days or bump it a bit for a little less time.

I have no access to anything else right now, but I plan on running tren during this cycle too. I'm going to start off with 210mgs (30mgs ED shot sub q), and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                  If you want to get that last 20 lb's, instead of raising your test from 1 gram to 2 grams, you might be better off keeping test at about 1 gram a week, but switching out the EQ (which isn't a great massbuilder compared to some AAS) for Nandrolone at 600 mg/week, if you like it.

Nandrolone will add more mass and I especially like the NPP version over Deca, as it appears to give bigger and definitely faster gains, along with a lesser degree of water retention.

The final prong in the cycle and the most important change for increased mass gains, would be the additon of a potent oral, such as Anadrol, D-bol or SD.

You may very well already be using these AAS, so if you do, never mind. If you are typically only running test and EQ and rarely use orals, they will add a significant boost to both your weight and strength gains over what you are currently running.

You would make better gains with the addition of these AAS, than simply adding another gram of Test. If you don't like Nandrolone, I would scrap the EQ and just up your Test as you suggested, as well as add the oral.

Just putin' it out there. Good job on the gains so far.
                  Thanks for the advice Mike. As of the last year my source for orals has sucked ass! Fake dbol and weak anadrol. (anadrol worked ok at 100mg a day)
                  I have been thinking about NPP for bulk and eq more for prep also, you just helped make up my mind.
                  Thanks again bro.
                  Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Well the test at a gram is pretty certain at this point, lol. If not d bol, then I'll def use SD throughout the cycle. I'm looking at getting 1.5grams of d bol. I have heard some like HI say if using test 20-30mgs dbol is all you need. So I could do 30mgs for 50 days or bump it a bit for a little less time.

I have no access to anything else right now, but I plan on running tren during this cycle too. I'm going to start off with 210mgs (30mgs ED shot sub q), and go from there.
                    Subq tren? Do you use a regular slin pin? How are the results on that?
                    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

I like the ED Sub-Q idea with Tren ace. As long as you don't get any swelling or hard lumps, then ED Sub-Q injects with tren ace sounds ideal.

Also, I am glad to see that you are starting at the correct dosage.
                      Brother, you will have fun with the D-bol, Test and Tren. That cycle should work very well.

Are you going to use them all at once right off the bat, or are you going to try either Tren or D-bol one at a time, so you know how each one is affecting you?

With all 3 together, the tren will suck some of the water retention the D-bol will give, right out of your skin. The tren will make all your gains more solid instead of puffy and fleeting. Sure, there will be some water weight, but you will keep more of what you gain becasue you won't have as much water to drop post-cycle. Good luck, your getting bigger bro and about to get even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by tiny tim View Post
                        Thanks for the advice Mike. As of the last year my source for orals has sucked ass! Fake dbol and weak anadrol. (anadrol worked ok at 100mg a day)
                        I have been thinking about NPP for bulk and eq more for prep also, you just helped make up my mind.
                        Thanks again bro.

If your source for orals sucks, don't worry, there is a very effective alternative.

If I were you, just like PanterA said, I would pick up a bottle of SD...it is very potent bro. I use it all the time; it is my favorite steroid, period, as far as what it does to my body.

Don't under estimate SD by any means. It is every bit as real of a steroid as D-bol or Drol, although mg for mg, it is MORE potent than D-bol and Anadrol. It would help your gains tremendously and IMMEDIATERLY!

As far as actual results go, it is probably the king as far as lean tissue growth goes (at least equal to Anadrol) and the 3rd most powerfull weight gainer behind M1-T and Anadrol. However, it is isn't to far behind in the weight gain department, with most people gain between 10-20 solid lb's after a 30 day cycle.....with NO water weight!

It won't cost you shit (about $30) and you will make big and fast gains within just a few weeks. It is also very good for strength gains, as well.

Comment

Any good brands still out there?
                          Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Didnt really feel like getting on the last 2 days. Yesterday was an off day and Saturday was a great workout. Also pinned 1cc Sust in the am on Saturday.

Back
                            Pulldowns = 180/12 200/12 250/10 280/8
                            Seated rows just to stretch the back and lower back.
                            T bar Rows = 2 plates/15 4 plates/12 6 plates/8 7plates/6
                            BB rows = 135/15 225/10 315/7
                            Behind neck Pulldowns = 150/12 150/12 150/10
                            Shoulder length Rope Rows = 60/20 80/20 100/15 140/8
                            Wide grip straight arm pulldowns = 60/20 60/15 80/12 100/6

Also 30mg Winny...as done everyday.

Comment

What category are you going to compete in? I would suggest Junior because if you are doing Novice there are usually only three classes, lightweight, middle, and heavy.
                              If you do Junior I believe they have a superheavy and there are not that many superheavies so you will place for sure. Just insight on an easier way to get a trophy...lol
                              Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Lol...I wasnt even sure. Im guessing junior now that you have mentioned that though. Im guessing I will be around 230-245 on stage. So super heavies is probably my best bet for a win haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X