No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus its my first big rodeo...I dont really want to go head to head with the big boys just yet.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
      I like the ED Sub-Q idea with Tren ace. As long as you don't get any swelling or hard lumps, then ED Sub-Q injects with tren ace sounds ideal.

Also, I am glad to see that you are starting at the correct dosage.
      Brother, you will have fun with the D-bol, Test and Tren. That cycle should work very well.

Are you going to use them all at once right off the bat, or are you going to try either Tren or D-bol one at a time, so you know how each one is affecting you?

With all 3 together, the tren will suck some of the water retention the D-bol will give, right out of your skin. The tren will make all your gains more solid instead of puffy and fleeting. Sure, there will be some water weight, but you will keep more of what you gain becasue you won't have as much water to drop post-cycle. Good luck, your getting bigger bro and about to get even bigger.
      Well the d bol fell through

I'll just have to throw the SD in at some point before I run the tren. I realy do not want to run SD with tren.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

1cc of sust this morning. Ive been getting better with the shots. No lumps or blood anymore. 30mgs winny. Plus other supplements for pre workout.

Chest
        Incline Bench = 135/20 225/12 295/8 315/6
        Decline Bench = 135/20 225/10 315/7 365/5
        Pec Dec Flyes = 180/12 220/10 250/8
        Incline Flyes = 40/12 50/10 60/10 80/6
        HS Incline Press = 2 plates/12 3 plates/9 3 plates +25lbs/7
        Cable crossovers = 60/12 80/10 100/8
        Dips = BW/15 BW/12 BW+45/8

Comment

Worked out today...it sucked...end of story.

Comment

Wait untill it kicks in... Has weight still been going up, or did that stop?

Comment

As in BW? No...I jumped up to 281 now im back down to 274. But my weight as for as working out keeps increasing.

Comment

Although I am happy about the transformation I can see in my body. Im losing fat...alot faster. I can see more and more of my abs. My shoulders have that "pop" look to them now and I have a pump almost all day...have veins popping out I only see when I diet down for competitions.

Comment

Heading to Houston April 30th-Mar 1st. Thinking of maybe hitting up Metroflex in Houston...anyone wanna join? Lol.

Comment

I'm a little ways away from there, broke, and it looks like busy as hell for a while now.

Comment

Good workouts man, why you change your name?

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                        Well the d bol fell through

I'll just have to throw the SD in at some point before I run the tren. I realy do not want to run SD with tren.

Why? I love that stack, as long as Test is in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                          [/b]

Why? I love that stack, as long as Test is in there too.
                          Well I might, lol. It just sounds harsh...

Comment

Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
                            Although I am happy about the transformation I can see in my body. Im losing fat...alot faster. I can see more and more of my abs. My shoulders have that "pop" look to them now and I have a pump almost all day...have veins popping out I only see when I diet down for competitions.
                            Winny and test kicking some ass! Hell yeah, I can't wait to start the winny, then comes tren, then some masterone.
                            How is your gym doing by the way? I was thinking maybe in the future of opening one of my own.
                            Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Thanks Kurt...I was just bored...tired of the same thing day in and day out lol.
                              Tim the gym is great. Its a slow and steady process cause the previous owners kind of let it go over the last year so alot of profits are going into repairs and equipment. But I love it man. I am so glad I got into this young and can keep up with everything.

Comment

Someone please help...My workouts have become so mundane and boring its annoying the shit out of me. I am getting to the point where I dont even want to workout.

Comment

Working...
                                X