Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
    All 1.5" in lol
    1.5 is the only way to go!! The love of the needle!!!
    http://www.buybulkwhey.com

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
      Someone please help...My workouts have become so mundane and boring its annoying the shit out of me. I am getting to the point where I dont even want to workout.
      Bro, have you switched your workouts up? Or workout times (if possible) You can always lay off for two weeks so you start Fiending for the GYM!!!

      Rally up brother and get after it!!
      http://www.buybulkwhey.com

      Comment


      • #93
        Well I can only workout at the same time everyday except saturday cause of work. But unfortunately I own my gym...so even if im not working out for a week or two im still here. And I think thats my problem. Cause im here for about 10-12 hours a day. And just get tired of it. Plus with out a workout partner I cant stay motivated.
        I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
          Someone please help...My workouts have become so mundane and boring its annoying the shit out of me. I am getting to the point where I dont even want to workout.

          Do you listen to music?

          I STILL get excited as a kid in a candy store when going to the gym at 26 years old!

          I challenge myself to a lift, I find this makes it fun. On your next back day challenge yourself to 1 arm row 150db's for 20, I hit 16 before I fatigued.

          We could have like a little competition or something lol

          Maybe try watching your fav bber, or listen to some death metal before hitting the gym.

          But my favoritie thing to do in the gym is visualize man, I'm serious try this... lets say your doing rear delts. You know what your rear delts look like so imagine them bigger during your entire workout, it's really a fucking mind trip and the shit works.

          Comment


          • #95
            Might try that...thanks man. Yeah I listen to music...but ive soon tired of it...maybe I just need some new music. I do the challenge thing often with myself...I love doing that lol.
            I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

            Comment


            • #96
              1cc Sust.
              Walked in the gym couple hours before work...then walked right back out and sat by the pool and did some thinking....not sure what about yet but obviously I need to get something straight.
              I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
                Do you listen to music?

                I STILL get excited as a kid in a candy store when going to the gym at 26 years old!

                I challenge myself to a lift, I find this makes it fun. On your next back day challenge yourself to 1 arm row 150db's for 20, I hit 16 before I fatigued.

                We could have like a little competition or something lol

                Maybe try watching your fav bber, or listen to some death metal before hitting the gym.

                But my favoritie thing to do in the gym is visualize man, I'm serious try this... lets say your doing rear delts. You know what your rear delts look like so imagine them bigger during your entire workout, it's really a fucking mind trip and the shit works.
                Good advice kurty. I use my ipod and blast some Hatebreed or Lamb of God, gets me all raged up.
                Also, is there any kind of outside things stressing you out, i.e. relationship problems, money problems? This shit will take the drive out of you sometimes.
                I have days I don't want to hit the gym but I just pop some caffeine pills and start warming up. Once the caffiene kicks in I get pumped and usually have some of the best workouts!
                Take a few days off, de-stress by doing something you enjoy doing.

                You got this bro, in the end it's all worth it!!
                Push through.
                Sacrifice is everything.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Yeah im sure eventually something will kick in. I really do appreciate all the support...you guys are great. Im going through my zune right now and changing up all my workout playlist...im not big on death or heavy metal...but I do have some stain, pantera, 3 days grace. Tomorrow I will hit chest...I love working out chest. That should cheer my up. Now I see why pro bodybuilders have trainers, gurus or "camps". I also think that I try to see the bigger picture too much. I have a goal but its always a long term goal. I need smaller goals to lead up to that big goal...like my goal is to compete come July...I need a monthly size gain, weight loss, goal ect...Have to look at it like a puzzle...each small goal is a piece to that puzzle.
                  I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Do you use a log book? That's my motivation... I don't realy set goals other than getting bigger and stronger. Plain and simple... That's what I love about a logbook. If I beat my last weeks lift by just one rep, I SEE that I got stronger... I go back and look before I do my lifts so I know what I need to beat. All the motivation I need....

                    Do you want me to change the name of this thread to your new name?
                    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

                    Comment


                    • Also your estro could be creeping up. Are you using an Anti-E?
                      That can make you kinda depressed sometimes, mood swings, etc.
                      Sacrifice is everything.

                      Comment


                      • ^^^ In other words it can make you a bitch =)
                        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                          Do you use a log book? That's my motivation... I don't realy set goals other than getting bigger and stronger. Plain and simple... That's what I love about a logbook. If I beat my last weeks lift by just one rep, I SEE that I got stronger... I go back and look before I do my lifts so I know what I need to beat. All the motivation I need....

                          Do you want me to change the name of this thread to your new name?
                          I try to keep log books but im not the most consistent person in the world lol. Yes please if you can change the name of the thread that would be great.
                          I do have some nova...30mg tabs. How or when should I take it. I think I was just having a cold. Body aches, no fever, sinus pressure from hell. Took some meds yesterday and feel alot better today...but didnt workout. I workout saturday...I killed chest and legs. Felt great...but after I felt worse.
                          I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

                          Comment


                          • You don't need nolva unless gyno shows up, but you should use an AI while on cycle.
                            PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

                            Comment


                            • All I have is nolva and clomid. Should I invest in an OTC AI product?
                              I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

                              Comment


                              • Yeah get some novedex xt.

                                Or if you have the money (get that woman working if not, lol), get some aromasin from chemoneresearch.com
                                PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X