Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still training?
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Oh yes. I havent missed a day this week. 20-45 mins cardio first thing on empty stomach. then hour later train. Then its work.
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

• That's when you know you're dedicated. When work 'gets in the way' but you say fuck it and make it happen anyways...

Comment

• Shit I have to keep going now....dedication. My contest is July 10th. No slacking at all for the next 3 months.

Comment

• Your right about that, no fucking slacking!! I felt bad because i cheated on my diet by eating 12 pistachio nuts!!
            Already getting veins in my midsection, we are both taking home trophies bro, you better believe it!!
            Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• I hope so. Ive been feeling like shit since sunday. Feels like I have the flu. Plus I have been opening the gym. Waking up at 230am and going to sleep at 1030 is draining me.

Comment

• That 4-5hrs of sleep can feel SO good at first.... Maybe I'm just weird, but I can wake up and get out of bed feeling more energized with 4-5hrs of sleep vs 7-8, but after 2-3+ times in a row, it starts to realy suck. You hear the alarm going off but it doesn't quite register right away, lol.

Comment

• Yeah normally I get 6-7. And I can go on 2 hours of sleep as long as its not consecutive like you said. If I do It drains me. Ive been getting my cardio in but my workouts have slacked so far this week. My body aches and it feels like Im moving in slow motion. Maybe im coming down with something.

Comment

• Hope your still kicking ass bro.
                    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Thanks man...yeah still full steam ahead. Down to 266...but im alot bigger and fuller at 266 this year than last. I plan to be 250 if I stay on coarse for May 1. Going to Metro Flex Houston for a workout. Did a cc in my shoulder this morning before chest....never again. Feels like my fucking shoulder was beaten and bruised. I feel great though and right on schedule to kick some ass come July. I hope everything is going well with your prep. I will def. take some pics at MF. Cant miss out on that oppurtunity lol.

Comment

• Good to hear. Yeah, I have never done delt injects before. Mostly stick to quads and glutes. Can't wait to see some pics from MF!
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Im going to do a quad shot tomorrow....Im really skeptical and nervous from all the bad shit ive heard. Should I just skip quads or is there a trick to it?

Comment

• I love quad shots. Hard to explain where I hit it. I move all up and down the quad. It's such a big muscle. A few nerves but involuntary leg movement isn't that bad, lol.
                            Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• I have the day off so I guess if im going to try quads...the best day to do it would be today. Lol.

Comment

• Just did it....wasnt that bad. I dont think I went in deep enough though. I have 1.5" but after about an inch it seemed too painful to keep going so I only went in about an inch. No blood or twitching though. I did my left leg cause my right on is bigger...just in case the site specific injection theory holds true lol. I will be going back to basics...but with advanced training principles. No more of those "light weight...shaping" exercises. A quick example of my workout tomorrow...
                                Incline DB press/cable cross overs (cables at shoulder width)
                                Decline Barbell press/cable cross overs
                                Flat flyes
                                Incline HS Press/cable crossovers
                                Dips/incline pushups
                                barbell bench press(135lbs)(225lbs)(2 sets of 21's)
                                EZ bar curls (10 sets - german volume style)
                                Seated alt. dumbbell curls
                                preacher curls
                                cable conc. curls.

Comment

Working...
                                X