Anonymous Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Requests

I will be posting all inquiries I receive through PM in this thread for the benefit of the masses.
    hey ss,

I been bb for 5 yrs always keep my test under 100 mgs a week, I want to make a big change in my muscle mass. I was think of taking 300 mgs a week with some eq or npp is that just crazy high?

I have 3 answers to that. The first one is:

the second one is:

and the third one is:

Yes. That is overkill. That is more than a man's maintenance dose of HRT.

Anyone else have any inquiries please feel free to PM me or post in this thread.
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

New Inquiry:

My gf has a few figure competitions under her belt to this point, but now she needs to add 5-10 lbs muscle to be able to compete at a higher level. At 5'8" she competes in the tall class at weighs in around 129-131. Last year for the show she did a very small run of Anavar 10mg a day for a month prior to the show and hardened up well and had good definition through out. She just wants a bit more size so things pop a bit more in shots.

What might you recomend, a longer run of anavar, winstrol, andriol, epistane (this is not available where I am in Canada), I dont think she is ready to pin yet. And what kind of PCT would a woman need after a longer cycle (8-12 weeks rather then the 4 she did last year)? I know how to do my own PCT, but don't know what to do for a woman, I don't want to mess up my gf, but think that is unlikely with a moderate does cycle for a reasonable legnth of time and proper follow up.

Any and all advices that you can give are greatly appreciated.

Hello my friend.
    There are a few steps that need to be taken in this instance.
    If her goal is to increase muscle mass by a mere 5-10 lb, It is all a matter of timing and diet. Pick shows that allow her adequate time to put on the extra weight needed in order to gain the muscle, and enough time to shed the fat. That will require an adjustment to her macros as well as a heavier work load. That is assuming she does NOT want to venture outside her comfort zone when it comes to chemical enhancement. Whether she is ready to pin or not does not necessitate that she run heavier drugs to attain the goal she has set in place for herself.

To gain 5-10lb of lean muscle is not impossible to attain without any chemical enhancement at all. All it requires is a little bit of patience and some adjustment to her current regimen...and time.

I am a huge advocate of running no drugs to pack on weight and adding the chemicals to assist the female in the fat shedding process. That's the kind of muscle you keep. But that is just me. So I would adjust her macros, give her some time to pack on weight, diet down, repeat, keep an eye on fat to muscle ratio, and double up on that dose of anavar when you are ready to diet down for the stage.

SS
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
      I am a huge advocate of running no drugs to pack on weight and adding the chemicals to assist the female in the fat shedding process. That's the kind of muscle you keep. But that is just me. So I would adjust her macros, give her some time to pack on weight, diet down, repeat, keep an eye on fat to muscle ratio, and double up on that dose of anavar when you are ready to diet down for the stage.
      SS
      Worth repeating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
        Worth repeating.

Hi girlfriend.
        Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Working...
        X