Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to go out on a limb and say...

That all women out there have become extra well versed in the disciplines of proper supplementation..which is probably why we have not had a single inquiry on female drug use in months now in this section. Also another reason female bodybuilding is no more and the majority of female bodybuilders out there look like they've been beaten with a bat across the face repeatedly... for lack of a better way of describing how uneasy on the eyes enhanced women continue to get. So have the bikini girls started using yet?

Ahhhh...2 decades in this business and it just never seems to make any more sense to me at all....Well anyway, ladies and gents of MD....
    Here I am at 230lb at 5'5".

SS

domcon2.jpg
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Nice pic, but 230 - seriously? Wow! Tight! I'm inspired!!

I stick to reading No Bull and the mens prohormone section because the ladies section has nothing new to read. Oh, well, glad you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ttsells View Post
      Nice pic, but 230 - seriously? Wow! Tight! I'm inspired!!

I stick to reading No Bull and the mens prohormone section because the ladies section has nothing new to read. Oh, well, glad you posted.
      I tried to keep the section alive. Next step is to post up nudes. hahahaha!
      just kidding
      and yes, 230. No waist left at this weight though. lol
      Usually sit at 220 comfortably and hard to break that but having maintained this weight forever and with constant changes in my training and diet..voila.
      Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Working...
      X