Halo for her Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo for her Questions

My Girl friend wants to take Halo for her at a low dose. My only concern is if the Halo will mess with the birth control that she is on. I dont want to have a kid yet so I would love to avoid anyproblems.Will the Halo mess with her birth control? will it improve her libido?

I would use alternate forms of BC while she is on H4H.

H4H will boost libido a bit.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterPower584 View Post
      My Girl friend wants to take Halo for her at a low dose. My only concern is if the Halo will mess with the birth control that she is on. I dont want to have a kid yet so I would love to avoid anyproblems.Will the Halo mess with her birth control? will it improve her libido?
      I think you are asking if the Halo for Her will somehow make her birth control less effective? Halo for Her will not make her birth control any less effective. Even at 3 pills a day
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

how much difference is there between haloforher and halo extreme for dosing?

Comment

Working...
        X