This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    I agree with SS. There should be a 2 strikes your out policy here. First one you get a warning for a misunderstanding, second you're gone permanently. I know very little about female athletes and chemical enhancement and I would like to see this forum succeed so I may be educated.

I agree, but I would take it a step further.

1st offense= 30 ban from the forum.

2nd offense= permanent ban.

The men don't HAVE to be here, it is privilege. If the cannot post appropriately at all times, it is NO acciedent and they should forfeit their right to post in this forum.

Comment

help

Can we just get on with it? Please, I have some questions and need some answers from someone who has some experience...a woman. How much and what is a good start...have been 25mg test prop every 3rd day...this keeps sides at bay and I have some strength increase, but not A LOt. I am back on diet, but am losing very slowly. Sometimes at a stand still. Wondering about H2O retention..seems to be a factor...usually dont do too much cardio (30min each morn) because I dont want to go flat, but thinking with the test I could probably increase it without going soft and flat due to the way it keeps me "fuller"....husband wants to experiment with tren (10-15 mg every 3rd day).....thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by fab5mom View Post
        Can we just get on with it? Please, I have some questions and need some answers from someone who has some experience...a woman. How much and what is a good start...have been 25mg test prop every 3rd day...this keeps sides at bay and I have some strength increase, but not A LOt. I am back on diet, but am losing very slowly. Sometimes at a stand still. Wondering about H2O retention..seems to be a factor...usually dont do too much cardio (30min each morn) because I dont want to go flat, but thinking with the test I could probably increase it without going soft and flat due to the way it keeps me "fuller"....husband wants to experiment with tren (10-15 mg every 3rd day).....thoughts?
        Please post your questions in a new thread OR Sassy's Q and A and we will get you some answers.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...44#post1872044

Thanks
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Working...
        X