X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FORUM: "Female Pharmacology"

New Women's Forum: "Female Pharmacology"

Hello ladies,

We have consulted the AdMan about opening up a sub-forum for the women, to which he readily agreed, pertaining to Femal Pharmacology.

The new Sub-forum, accessed within the open Chem-E forum, is devoted entirely to women who use, are contemplating using, or just want to learn more about AAS or other forms of chemical enhancment.

There is no question that you cannot post, as it relates to the specific and unique aspects of the female AAS user. Also, the threads and questions do NOT have to be limited to women specific questions, but can also be anything related to chemical enhamcment. This is a forum for YOU, NOT the men to use for questions (unless it directly applies to women).

If there are answers to questions you would like, but do not feel comfortable posting them in the open forum, we are going to be arranging for a group of qualified individuals who you can directly PM with your questions who will then put the question and answer in the open section under an anonymous name. A sticky will be put up within the next few days letting you know who has been selected for this volunteer role.

NO disrespect will be tolerated among the men who choose to post there in regards to female chemical enhancment or otherwise. We want you to feel safe to post whatever you want or need to post. ANY disrespect towards you by the men (or even other women) will be PROMPTLY dealt with. This will be taken very seriously.

I have been here about a year now and have noticed the men have an entire forum with 3 different sub forums, all related to Chem-E, but the women have nothing specifically for them other than some threads and some sticky's as it realtes to AAS use and the FBB'r.

With the new influx of women coming over from ** and hearing of the complaints that MD did not do enough for the women, hence, the move to ** for many ladies, we figured now was as good a time as any to attempt to start to meet the needs of the women BB'rs and other women who use chemical enhancment to help acheive their physique goals.

I understand AAS among females is not nearly as prevalent as it is among the men, but there is a niche group with real needs, none the less.

I also want to make it clear that even though this new sub-forum is accessed through the main Chem-E forum, it is NOT connected in any other way to the men's sections and it will remain that way permanently! It was connected to the main Chem-E forum only for the sake of continuity in keeping all chemical related topics together.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Mike.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; February 4th, 2010, 03:57 AM.

Hi Mike,

Do you have any suggestions when it come to a female bodybuilder bulking cycle?

Thanks

Comment

^^^^^^

This would depend entirely on the experience level of the FBB'r in question, as well as the level of risk she is willong to assume. If you can answer what prior experience sh has with AAS (what she used, how much and for how long), it would be much easier to answer this question.

Comment

I have a girlfriend that is thinking about using deca. What do you think about the dosages and side effects in comparison to anavar ?
        Cheers
        Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Comment

Originally posted by living-it View Post
          I have a girlfriend that is thinking about using deca. What do you think about the dosages and side effects in comparison to anavar ?
          Cheers
          50mgs a week tops! Works wonders. If not bulking for comp I would recommend against it tho, it will put on some serious muscular weight
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

thnks bud she is pretty close to were she needs to be size wise so will give it a miss

Comment

thnks bud she is pretty close to were she needs to be size wise so will give it a miss
              Smart, stick with anavar. On the plus side, I was getting laid twice a day, everyday. Until her clit swelled up after about 2 or 3 months making it too painful for sex. Stopped right then, and it went back to normal size and now we are back to 1-3 times a week
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Cheers
                30-90mg Deca weekly is a range to consider. You should start at the low end for a first run. Deca is easier on your liver and lipids than anavar by a lot but you do risk masculinization with Deca just like most steroids. The amount of lbm she can expect will be driven mostly by diet and training not the drug itself.
                All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

what you guys think about stanz for coming into a show for lbm?

Comment

Working...
                  X