Female Endocrinology 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Sassy, are you saying you are annoyed by people who expect you to answer the same questions you've answered a million times??? HOW COULD YOU! lol

Sassy has the patience of Jesus.
    she really does. In almost 8 years now I've never seen her lose patience with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rottenwillow View Post
      she really does. In almost 8 years now I've never seen her lose patience with anyone.
      Unfortunately I have very little tolerance for ignorant and lazy people. No reason why someone can't use the search button considering it's there for a reason.
      Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
        Unfortunately I have very little tolerance for ignorant and lazy people. No reason why someone can't use the search button considering it's there for a reason.
        My one complaint about the Search button is that it only gives resolves up to Thread level. So if I was searching on something that ultimately I'd find in my Q&A thread, it would show up on the Search and then I'd have to spend the next 3 hrs digging thru 42 pages of stuff. Thread Post + Page Number of Thread would rock socks.

Comment

Hi, I've heard that if a woman's bodyfat falls below a certain percentage her ovaries cease to produce estrogen, as in the case of anorexics. However I've not been able to find the exact figures, does anyone know?

Also, I read "endurance exercise" lowers estrogen levels, but it doesn't define "endurance exercise". Does anyone know how long one would need to do cardio for to effectively lower estrogen levels?

Comment

Working...
          X