Thoughts and Suggestions for Potential Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and Suggestions for Potential Discussions

I thought we could get multiple threads going here and reserve this thread for women to propose arguments or subjects of interest to them that they would like discussed in-depth.

This thread is not for posing questions like "what dose of tren would be safe to use without experiencing any side effects", but rather questions like: "What are the hazards associated with a woman using steroids if she were previously diagnosed with endometriosis"....for example.

SS
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Not a female but I thought I would post a few questions some of our female members might like the answer to but are apprehensive about asking.

Is PCT necessary for a female?

What types of ancillaries should a female use while on cycle.

Comment

What sort of supporting supplements would be good for a woman to run w/ an AAS cycle?

At what point (or under what conditions) would you recommend (vs. not recommend) for a female to start using AAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
        What sort of supporting supplements would be good for a woman to run w/ an AAS cycle?

At what point (or under what conditions) would you recommend (vs. not recommend) for a female to start using AAS?

I have to direct everyone's attention to the fact that sassy has a very informative Q&A thread in the women's forums that I think should be moved in here. Can a moderator please see to it that that thread is moved over so that all chemical discussions are reserved for these forums?

Sassy, let's both post opinions on the questions you've posed. Perhaps that will get the discussion going and hopefully more women will participate.
        Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Anonymous contributor:

Can we please get some thoughts on steroid/PH use for those taking thyroid medication?

I'm natural, have considered using, but have yet to find an answer about the impacts of steroids or prohormones on people with hypothyroidism. I've been on medication for it for years...

All concerns shall be addressed in the order in which they were received.
          Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
            I have to direct everyone's attention to the fact that sassy has a very informative Q&A thread in the women's forums that I think should be moved in here. Can a moderator please see to it that that thread is moved over so that all chemical discussions are reserved for these forums?

Sassy, let's both post opinions on the questions you've posed. Perhaps that will get the discussion going and hopefully more women will participate.

Was thinking about bringing that thread over so its all in one place.

Yep I'm happy to help.. I'm trying to think of broad, common questions so will post more as I come up w/ them.

Comment

i think a thread about female techniques with the usual compounds like Anavar and HGH would be great. also, not experienced buff gym rat cycles. more like entry level for women seeking that edge
              "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
                i think a thread about female techniques with the usual compounds like Anavar and HGH would be great. also, not experienced buff gym rat cycles. more like entry level for women seeking that edge
                Simple use of the search button should provide you with a response to that. I am sure it has been mentioned more than a hundred times in sassy's Q&A thread. Certainly don't need to dedicate an entire thread to such discussions. If you are a woman and need advice on how to run certain compounds effectively and safely, then feel free to pose your questions in the Q&A sticky.
                Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

^ uh ok
                  "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
                    ^ uh ok
                    Please note that I did mention in my initial post that this thread was not for cycle advice. However, perhaps we could have threads assigned for discussions on specific drugs and women can relate their various experiences...
                    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Good idea.

Comment

Use of GHRH/GRHP in conjunction with androgens for purposes of muscle acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by rottenwillow View Post
                          Use of GHRH/GRHP in conjunction with androgens for purposes of muscle acquisition.
                          Is this a legit request?
                          Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
                            Is this a legit request?
                            Certainly, though I'm not sure if there are any other ladies who would participate in the discussion. Maybe it could be educational though. The potential for synergy with androgens for purposes of muscle acquisition is substantial. It amazes me how few FBB'ers use them, or even seem to know about them.

I've used Ipamorelin and Modified GRF (1-29) for about 4 months now, total of 200mcg each, morning and PWO. That's probably about the minimum dosage required for muscle acquisition. I used them as "stand alones" thus far so I could really vet the effects of just the GHRH/GRHP cocktail. In about 4 weeks I'll be adding boldenone to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X