help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

I have a friend getting ready for figure show... she is about to do a cycle of primo and var. My question is what will be good dosing for her? She's about 120lb, late 30s in age, pretty lean already. This is her 2nd cycle. I know she did 75mg/wk of primo for her 1st cycle. She said she was told to only pin 1x a week.... Since its acetate ester shouldn't she be pinning EOD or is that only with males? Please help so I can offer correct advice if she's not using the right way.

Could probably easily consider 75-100 mg/E5D for pinning and 10 mg var ED.

Comment

awesome sounds good thanks. so its more beneficial if she does e5d rather than 1x a week? at these doses she shouldn't be worried about any virilization right

Comment

Originally posted by phillystang2000 View Post
        awesome sounds good thanks. so its more beneficial if she does e5d rather than 1x a week? at these doses she shouldn't be worried about any virilization right

That is a very common dose.

W/ any AAS you can't guarantee 'no virilization' - in fact expect it w/ any injectible. If you choose to go this route, you have to be willing to accept the results and sides you get.

The typical sides w/ primo are hair loss, acne/oily skin, bad cholesterol, increased blood pressure. This isn't a particularly aggressive dose its really how her body chemistry responds. As you know primo doesn't aromatise so you don't have to deal w/ ater retention.

At least for the hair, she can use 1-2% Nizoral shampoo every 3rd day (you can get 1% Niz at most any store next to the dandruff shampoo) to help reduce the hair falling out. You can also use it as a bodywash to help w/ acne.

Comment

what to do?

what is a good cycle for adding mass but staying lean too?? ive done some research but it gets quite confusing. i thought about doing a cycle of winni and anavar. any other suggestions?? the help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
            what is a good cycle for adding mass but staying lean too?? ive done some research but it gets quite confusing. i thought about doing a cycle of winni and anavar. any other suggestions?? the help is greatly appreciated.
            Diet will determine "staying lean". If someone is planning to stack things they've never run before (which I don't recommend anyway), I'd say start w/ the winstrol and run it at 5 mg / day (split the dose in half am & pm) for 2-3 weeks. See if any sides. Winstrol tends to be the harsher of the two and is more prone to causing the more androgenic sides - including hairloss, voice change, acne / oily skin. Then after that if everything is ok, start the anavar at the same dosing (split AM & PM) for another 2 weeks to see if any issues there. Both take 10-14 days to "show" themselves. so that's when you could say w/ reasonable certainty that you are responding w/ whatever response you will have by then.

W/ that stack I'd keep them both to 12 weeks max and adjust the dosing as needed.

As noted - you will probably see a weight increase as both promote lean muscle mass, but it will be your diet that drives the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
              Diet will determine "staying lean". If someone is planning to stack things they've never run before (which I don't recommend anyway), I'd say start w/ the winstrol and run it at 5 mg / day (split the dose in half am & pm) for 2-3 weeks. See if any sides. Winstrol tends to be the harsher of the two and is more prone to causing the more androgenic sides - including hairloss, voice change, acne / oily skin. Then after that if everything is ok, start the anavar at the same dosing (split AM & PM) for another 2 weeks to see if any issues there. Both take 10-14 days to "show" themselves. so that's when you could say w/ reasonable certainty that you are responding w/ whatever response you will have by then.

W/ that stack I'd keep them both to 12 weeks max and adjust the dosing as needed.

As noted - you will probably see a weight increase as both promote lean muscle mass, but it will be your diet that drives the results.

thanks so much!! ill look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by phillystang2000 View Post

If it is the acetate ester, then an EOD injection frequency is a MUCH better idea than 1X weekly. Many people will even inject the ace ester daily, in order to keep blood levels even, as the ace ester is a very short ester....the shortest of all.

Whoever gave her the advice to inject ANY ace ester (which has almost completely dissipated from the system by day 3) only 1X weekly, clearly has no regard or understanding of the importance of maintaining the drug in one's system over the course of the week....or just doesn't understand how esters work...which is basic shit.

The bottom line, for optimal effect and reasonably even blood levels is that she needs to inject the ace ester EOD....or at the very minimum, on a 3X weekly schedule.

Not to intentionally openly disagree with Sassy concerning the E5th day protocol, as perhaps she has some other reasoning, but I can see no advantage to waiting longer inbetween pinnings, as doing so will reduce the drug's effectiveness and often increase sides by allowing the body's hormone level flucuate wildly.

Simply use the smallest pin possible (which is a 25 g in most cases, unless it's suspended in EO...then you can go to a slin pin) and break up that same doses over an EOD to E3D injection frequency.

Comment

Working...
                X