Superdrol and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdrol and women

Does anyone have any experience with it? It's touted as having very low androgenic effects, and from experience I agree. My wife is considering cycling and this seems like a good start, ie short 2-3 week cycles.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

I would NOT advise she use this as her first steroid. It is about 1/5th as androgenic as test per mg, but some people seem to notice a LITTLE more than what it's androgenic rating might imply.

For one it is going to fuck her system up quick! He entire female physiology is going to take a beating immediatey. In men, rapid shutdown follows, along with a massive lowering of good cholesterol (single digits is easily possible after one 3-4 weeks cycle, which takes months to return to normal). Liver stress is very high, being one of the most toxic orals there is.

It is WAY to strong for a female in my opinion, for a first timer (It is stronger than any commonly manufactured steroid, either Script or UGL, as far as actual muscle fiber gains go. This has been the experiece of 1000's).

Even though androgenic sides tend to be low for this steroid compared to many others, it has a barrage of effects on the body that are to be taken seriously, in men or women.

It may also make her feel terrible depending on what isomer she uses.

I could jot down a bunch of reason why, but the bottom line is that I feel it is a very bad idea for a first cycle. We would NEVER recommend a man do a harsh oral for his first cycle, so why in the hell would we recommend it to a woman?

Anavar is a MUCH better idea. If you decide to use it on her, I would advise no more than 1-2 mg/day....tops. You have yto remember, juty 10 mg/day gives pretty significant gains in men and women respond far more sensitively than men do.

If a woman is at a point where she has already suffered from the female sides of androgenic AAS use and doesn't really care about lipids, periods, possible voice and skin changes and potential hair growth, then it would certainly be abetter idea than something like test or tren, but ony in low doses (never more than 5 mg/day, which should yield huge results for a woman).

It carries more rsik than Var any day of the week and even if she doesn't get any bothersome androgenic sides, it is going to virtually gaurantee her female system becomes maladjusted during and after use.

Comment

Low androgenic effects? Where did you read this?

I could not agree more with Mike Arnold. This is a horrible choice for a first time female user!

Comment

^^ Thx for chiming in Mike.

If you're going to mess w/ any of this stuff, go w/ the real stuff before going w/ the OTC stuff. The real stuff is usually what it is, and nothing else. The OTC stuff is loaded w/a bunch of stuff that sounds good on a product sheet and since it can't be the real thing, its a mutated version thereof.

I'm glad Mike laid out the scope of issues w/ it.

Just because its OTC doesn't mean its "mild".

Comment

Mike and Sassy, this makes sense. I've used it but not in a long time. Again I wasn't considering a long cycle like Anavar or Primo would be used but 2-3 weeks. She has used (8+ years ago) Deca in the past at 25mgs week with decent results.

This was more about asking if any women have used it, I know there are some on here that are pretty adventurous with steroids.
          Last edited by bad rad; February 18th, 2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bad rad View Post
            Mike and Sassy, this makes sense. I've used it but not in a long time. Again I wasn't considering a long cycle like Anavar or Primo would be used but 2-3 weeks. She has used (8+ years ago) Deca in the past at 25mgs week with decent results.

This was more about asking if any women have used it, I know there are some on here that are pretty adventurous with steroids.

My guess is if women are going to be adventureous and are experienced, they'll be using the real stuff first, primarily for the health reasons.

Comment

Bad Rad,

Would you want her taking Anadrol? I sure wouldn't.
              All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

No, but from my experience Superdrol wasn't very androgenic, maybe mine was bunk. I always likened the results more like Winny just way more strength. Considering no one has chimed in with personal experience as a female tells me this is hands off for the wife.

Comment

No, but from my experience Superdrol wasn't very androgenic, maybe mine was bunk. I always likened the results more like Winny just way more strength. Considering no one has chimed in with personal experience as a female tells me this is hands off for the wife.
                  You are correct.
                  Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

I honestly wouldn't let my wife take any AAS. But then again, i don't have a wife. lol.

Comment

Yeah, stick to female proven combos. I am all for guys running experiments on themselves but not on their female loved ones.
                      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                        Yeah, stick to female proven combos. I am all for guys running experiments on themselves but not on their female loved ones.
                        I don't want to experiment by any means. If she wasn't wanting to do it I wouldn't have asked.

Comment

I don't want to experiment by any means. If she wasn't wanting to do it I wouldn't have asked.
                          Start with something simple and safer. Anavar at 10mg daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
                            and since it can't be the real thing, its a mutated version thereof.

It's the real thing. Just simply not illegal. They haven't been around very long though, so the long term sides are unkown, and they haven't had the clinical human studies like illegal steroids have.

They have the chemical makeup of every illegal steroid specifically listed as illegal. They don't just say 'steroids', they have them listed by their chemical name. The chemical makeup of superdrol and other legal orals just aren't listed as illegal.... Yet.

There are some that used to be sold legally that are now illegal. SD will most likely be illegal one day. They just banned some not too long ago.

Now when this whole thing started it was prohomones... They're not technically steroids, but they do convert inside the body into a steroid.
                            PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                              Start with something simple and safer. Anavar at 10mg daily.
                              That's where I was headed first but figured I ask anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X