primo for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primo for women

I have a friend getting ready for figure show... she is about to do a cycle of primo and var. My question is what will be good dosing for her? She's about 120lb, late 30s in age, pretty lean already. This is her 2nd cycle. I know she did 75mg/wk of primo for her 1st cycle. She said she was told to only pin 1x a week.... Since its acetate ester shouldn't she be pinning EOD or is that only with males? Please help so I can offer correct advice if she's not using the right way.

good call, didnt even know they existed. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt Nexus View Post
      Post this on female pharmacology board, it was created specifically for questions as pertaining to females.

yeah.... to answer your question its 100mg 5-7days for women.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Can someone move this thread into female pharmacology please?
        Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

if i knew how i would. but i already re-posted it there

Comment

For starters, Injectable primo is an Enanthate ester. Its oral Primobolan that actually has an Acetate ester. 100mg once a week is a respectable dose to try considering she has already run it at 75mg/week with good results. If that is too much oil for a single shot, she can even follow a Monday/Thursday dosing protocol at 50mg a shot.
            Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

ur right, injectable is enanthate. my mistake. thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
              X