Women on Steroids : The Simple Stupid Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women on Steroids : The Simple Stupid Truth

I will start this write up by expressing some personal thoughts on the subject of women using performance enhancers before I move on to listing the different compounds and proper dosing and stacking protocols.

I do not care whether you have used before of not, whether you are dieting or not, whether you’ve lifted anything but your own bodyweight a day in your life or not, whether your reason for using is gender reassignment or fat loss or whether you know the difference between a long and short ester, a calorie and a proton, Prince Charles and a Prince Albert. And please forgive me for not giving a flying fiddle whether you’ve set reasonable, attainable goals for yourself, taken the time to self educate on this subject, or taken the slightest initiative to take control of your life by making your own informed decisions, without delegating or assigning a boyfriend to do the research for you. At the end of the day, I have an obligation towards my kind and will never turn away a woman in need of help and sound advice. Never mind the fact that it took 15 years worth of firsthand experience for women like me, Sassy or Nubian Beauty to bring this kind of expertise to the table and share in the knowledge by openly discussing this taboo subject. Someone has to do it ladies, or some of you will continue to make the same mistakes and end up morphing yourselves into the Frankenstein-like gargoyles of epic proportions that have sent the sport down the shitter for the rest of us. The truth is, people are attracted to bodybuilding for a number of reasons, but this thread is not meant to psychoanalyze anyone or present you with an argument on why people do the things they do regardless of consequences. It’s a free country, and looking a certain way is a personal choice. No one can take that freedom away from you. Just do not point that finger at anyone when things go awry and you stumble upon the ugliness of AAS and its unforgiving effects on the female system. Allowing someone else to dictate what you should put into your body makes you 110% liable for the damage that can cause. Remember that. This is the internet and everyone is a guru. You are free to take this advice or dismiss it as a futile interweb ramble. Makes no difference to me either way.

One thing I have learned from working with other women is never to bother asking them any questions at all. Throughout the course of the years I have seen many women turn other women away because they did not do their own research, or because they had no prior drug experience. You will quickly realize that lecturing people and turning people away is not going to deter them. People will end up doing whatever the hell it is they’ve set their minds to doing and the hours you invest into educating them on why they should or should not do certain things, will go right down the shitter. Guaranteed. The women we turn away are the same women who end up going to men for drug advice, and usually the same women who end up fucked three ways to the wind. So it’s a domino effect of utter chaos that I have solved, and absolved myself of a guilt ridden conscience by asking women absolutely nothing. What I WILL do is give out advice with disclaimers. People can choose to use it or ignore it. At least that holds people somewhat accountable for their own actions, and I do not waste my precious breath asking anyone: for cycle history, a description of their diet, their training or what they are looking to achieve on a cycle. Asking all these questions is only going to confirm the millions of reasons why I think most women should not be using steroids, and I am at a point in my life where I have little patience and energy to invest in anyone with little regards for responsible behavior.

This approach is unique to me though, and I respect the approach implemented by other women in the business when offering drug advice. Expressing concern is not a bad thing. It’s simply a pointless thing in my honest opinion. The way I look at it is why should I express concern for someone else’s wellbeing when their actions express nothing more than a dangerous complacency.

The truth is, ladies, there is no such thing as side-effect free drug use. None.

Dosing, stacking, the type of drugs you can use and the length of cycles you run are pretty much 110% dependent on how much of those side effects you are willing to bear or live with long-term.

Simple stupid. Strength in sensibility. Stay strong.

SS
    Last edited by SisterSteel; February 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM.
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Anavar is the first drug on my list today. Anavar dosing has been discussed a million and one times on just about every single bodybuilding forum on the web. So it can get irritating when this advice has to be reiterated over and over and over. I almost have to up my calories everytime I talk about anavar due to the tremendous amount energy expended on such discussions.....now watch someone literally up their calories after reading that. That was a joke, folks.

In Layman. Anavar is female friendly. It is generally the first option for a woman considering it is the mildest of compounds with a mild anabolic component and negligible androgenic one. Does that mean that running anavar is side free and a magical solution to a few extra pounds. Definitely not. I have seen women develop sides at doses as low as 5mg/day while others suffer little to no sides at all at 30mg/day.

Dosing regimen is dependent on experience and I shall be dividing dosing protocols by:

1- First time drug user or Beginner
    2- Conservative dose or Intermediate
    3- More Aggressive dosing or Advanced user

1-First time drug user or beginner can start out with 5mg of anavar every day just to test the waters. Considering the drug's 8-12 hour half life, it is best when dosing is divided between a.m and p.m. so if all is well within a couple of weeks, beginner can up the dose to 10mg/day with dosing protocol being 5mg in the a.m and 5mg in the p.m.
    12 weeks at 10mg a day is pretty standard for newbie females wanting to explore the world of anabolic steroids. Some women have run it for 20 weeks and others for periods up to 6 months at a low dose of 10mg/day safely and effectively.

It is expensive and can be stressful on the liver so liv52, milk thistle and cranberry extract are optimal choices for liver support while on cycle. Time on = times off is a general rule to go by. Try to stick to it. I won't hold my breath though. lol

This shit is so mild it takes 20-80mgs to start halting AIDS related wasting and recovering weight for burn victims. Its even prescribed to 7 year olds with stunted growth so I would not worry too much about anything irreversible every happening with anavar. A stray hair here and there, maybe slight clitoral hypertrophy which is very much reversible, possible acne (hardly...maybe an occasional zit). That is about the worst I've seen on this dose of var in the majority of female users.

2- Intermediate dosing is typically around 20mg a day. Same side effects as previously listed only slightly exacerbated. At this dose some women experience possible amenorrhea (cessation of monthly menstrual cycle).

3- Advanced users don't bother with var at all. Its far too expensive and hardly worth the results when there are so many far more effective compounds at a woman's disposal. That is the truth. But if it were just lying around, 40mg a day for the advanced user is not unheard of.

I hope this ends the oxandrolone dilemma forever. lol

SS
    Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

this is awesome and i look forward to following along. Thank you for doing this thread I appreciate it.
      2008 Jr USA lhw winner

Comment

^^ X2!!

Cheers, Heidi

Comment

There are hardly enough hours in a day for me to get my work done, and spend some time surfing the boards for fun. I have neglected to finish the threads that I started on here because quite frankly, I have not had the time, and when I did, I certainly was not in the mood to. That happens when you train 10 hours a day, work for another 10 and get 4 hours of sleep on a very consistent basis. I also am in the middle of my season and getting ready for the World Championship so my emotions are running rampant and my priorities have changed...for the time being. But do not let that deter anyone from actually giving me a nudge to continue to contribute to these forums. Even a post a week should suffice until I can contribute on a more regular basis. Make me feel needed and I will make more of an effort I guess. It takes a lot of time to share these write ups in thorough detail and I honestly would like to know that someone is subscribing to these threads and following them consistently in order to feel compelled to continue to contribute. Honesty. That's what that rant was.

I will move on to primobolan considering it is usually most women's second drug of choice after anavar. I usually try to remain unbiased in my drug recommendations but will include personal experiences in my write ups to give everyone a different perspective on certain allegedly "female friendly" compounds.

Primobolan has a long ester. So frequent shots are not required.
          Drug can be administered in a single injection for beginners who usually like to start out at 50mg/week. Primo usually comes in a 100mg/ml vials which makes dosing 75mg almost impossible. So 80-100mg/week of primo for a beginner is really not unheard of. Now 100mg might be a lot of oil to take in a single shot to say, women who like injecting the deltoids. So some may divide their 100mg shot into two 50mg shots administered into each delt on the same day. Or the shots can be administered every 3rd day which would generally be twice a week. It just a matter of preference. I say take your shot in the glutes on Mondays and take all the drama out of the equation. The glute is a relatively large muscle which can easily assimilate 100mg or 1cc of oil. But all that was he 411 on the different approaches to effective dosing.

Intermediate users typically run primo at 150mg/week in single dose administration.

Advanced users have run it as high as 200mg/week which is still quite common on a second or 3rd primo cycle.

Retards have run it at 300-400mg/week.

Here is a retarded video in my archives ... some type of bodybuilding hypnosis ad which I find hilarious...but the info on primo tabs is quite accurate and the morbid music creates a cooler ambiance than reading a post about it. So here it is:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/286173...se_primobolan/

Now side effects. Primo is a dihydrotestosterone derivative. Some common sides women experience with primo are an increase in body hair, changes in the voice, menstrual irregularities, clitoral hypertrophy, an increase in aggressiveness, insomnia, and over active sweat glands. Nothing is irreversible if you have enough sense to bail on a cycle in time were you to experience less than favorable sides. Acne on back and the chest are also not uncommon on primo and severe cases can be treated with Accutane under a dermatologist's supervision. One of the worst sides experienced is androgen related hair loss which is manifested by a receding hairline in men and thinning hair in women which can be treated with Minoxidil and Ketoconazole based hair products. Remember, the severity of the sides depends on the individual as well as drug dosing when run solo, or the cumulative androgenic effect of running it in a stack. Cycle length is 14-16 weeks which is optimal given the half life.

I despise primo. It made my hair fall out in thick strands on dosages as low as 100mg/week and quite early in the cycle. I've run it a couple of times with the same unfavorable results. Never touched it again. Bailed on the cycle and flushed it out with a short bout of aldactone. Remember that with long esters, sides linger longer due to the half life. The main reason fast acting compounds are generally the way to go for the female user. But alas, It works wonders for some ladies. Also note that apart from being ridiculously expensive, Primo is one of the most counterfeited steroids on the black market. So having a reliable source is never a bad thing.

Primobolan. Another drug I'll pass on any day.

SS
          Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

What's your thoughts on women on winstrol and using eq or deca, also GH? Doses and max amounts of time on them

thxS
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
              What's your thoughts on women on winstrol and using eq or deca, also GH? Doses and max amounts of time on them

thxS

Depends on experience & goals. Can you give more context?

Comment

Well I have a female friend that is a powerlifter that is using, 1 or most of these at 1 time. She hold all the records in her weight class but if anyone could give me so of the bad in writing so I can show her that what she is doin is totaly unhealthy..... I know she has been on the GH for more then a year the others are off and on. I do not know the. Doses she's on cuz iv told her what's good and what's not but this bodyfriend she has is a fuck d-bag and I k ow he has her using why more then she should be.

So anything you can tell her for her safety would be great. The more in depth the better. I will make her read it.

At this point she has told me she is on GH,var,winni and deca......

Thx gals

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Well I have a female friend that is a powerlifter that is using, 1 or most of these at 1 time. She hold all the records in her weight class but if anyone could give me so of the bad in writing so I can show her that what she is doin is totaly unhealthy..... I know she has been on the GH for more then a year the others are off and on. I do not know the. Doses she's on cuz iv told her what's good and what's not but this bodyfriend she has is a fuck d-bag and I k ow he has her using why more then she should be.

So anything you can tell her for her safety would be great. The more in depth the better. I will make her read it.

At this point she has told me she is on GH,var,winni and deca......

Thx gals
                  This is a hard one to ask because what someone "should be using", esp if they have some base of experience, can vary by their goals and how they respond.

Personally I'm not sure I'd recommend deca. GH can be run for a very long time and probably is helping her recover from the efforts of PL. Typical doses for the stuff you listed are:

var: 10-20 mg -- 20 mg/day is really the cap because the sides start to get a lot worse & you may as well go to the injectibles if you're looking for "more".

winny: 10 mg / day... up to 50-100 mg / week (e.g. injectible 25 mg E3D)

deca - dunno

So I'm guessing, if there's any reasonable scheduling behind this - she's using deca to build and possibly var and/ or winny to make a weight class? Something like that?

Comment

She is in the bottom of her weight class, at about 150. She is a monster, her bf is sickly low. She looks more like a bb'r then a pl'r...... It's about 7%. there is no place on her body that is not striated.

We are all worryed about her. She never has a off season, she is always on.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

She is in the bottom of her weight class, at about 150. She is a monster, her bf is sickly low. She looks more like a bb'r then a pl'r...... It's about 7%. there is no place on her body that is not striated.

We are all worryed about her. She never has a off season, she is always on.
                      The primary question is, does she get blood work done reguarly? IMO the greater concern about running AAS for a long time is the cholesterol, high blood pressure and liver impact. I.e. the stuff you can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
                        The primary question is, does she get blood work done reguarly? IMO the greater concern about running AAS for a long time is the cholesterol, high blood pressure and liver impact. I.e. the stuff you can't see.
                        She has to get labs and a physical.
                        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

We'll she say that her doctor knows what she is on and is ok with it, so I'm guessing she is getting blood and others don't but I couldn't tell ya if she is lying or not. She knows I was cool with her using, but now that her doses are outta control( as far as I'm concerned) she dosent talk to me about it anymore.

Guess there isn't anything I can do about it.... Just wish she would think about next year or years from now and the impact it's havin onher inside and outside But I know all she is thinkin about is her next show

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

We'll she say that her doctor knows what she is on and is ok with it, so I'm guessing she is getting blood and others don't but I couldn't tell ya if she is lying or not. She knows I was cool with her using, but now that her doses are outta control( as far as I'm concerned) she dosent talk to me about it anymore.

Guess there isn't anything I can do about it.... Just wish she would think about next year or years from now and the impact it's havin onher inside and outside But I know all she is thinkin about is her next show

Powerlifters compete in meets. Not shows.
                            I do not understand why you are so adamant about her not using, or using what you think is a sensible amount of gear?

She is happy. It is a personal choice. She does not have to have a reason nor an excuse to use, nor does she have to report to anyone. Maybe consulting with someone educated on the matter would have been the proper course of action, but alas, she is not the first nor the last woman to inject herself with copious amounts of anabolic steroids to achieve whatever end result she is seeking. You sound more like a concerned parent than a friend by the way. She has a boyfriend and he is obviously not complaining. Not yet at least. She is not talking to you about it anymore..perhaps you should take that as a hint at her not wanting you to make further mention of her drug use. She obviously does not think you opinion matters so she will say just about anything to get you off her case. Did you really believe her when she said her doctor is ok with her being on steroids? I mean what rational mature remotely coherent human being with half a brain would buy that?

The truth is...and this might not be what you wanted to hear..this thread is NOT to sway women by any means. It is not meant to deter women from nor encourage them to use. It is to help women make informed decisions FOR THEMSELVES. Not only do I feel this post does not belong in here and has moved the thread far away from its initial intent, but we are beating a dead horse into a bloody pulp all over again. I can understand that you probably had good intentions and wanted nothing more than to help your friend out. But the truth is buddy, she does not want nor need your help. Its not like she has an addictive substance abuse issue here and is in need of an intervention. You are hoping to open her eyes to the negative repercussions associated with the long term use of AAS. She exercised her freedom of choice when she took her boyfriend's advice without self educating on the matter first. It's not your place to set the record straight nor to save her from herself. If you want my advice, stop talking to her about it before she severs this friendly bond between you two that she does not seem to find too warm, friendly and inviting these days..at least not as long as you are all up in her business.

Besides...what dumbass powerlifter walks around at 7%...that is an injury waiting to happen. So I hate to be the barer or bad news, but strength training and super shredded do not go hand in hand. If you think she is using heavily now, wait until she tears something and cannot lift a damn thing ever again. She'll be sticking herself with anything she can get her hands on then...indefinitely.

Sorry my friend. If people took responsibility for their actions, the word "Consequences" would not be in the Websters.

Let's all build a bridge and move on.

SS
                            Last edited by SisterSteel; March 30th, 2010, 04:13 AM.
                            Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post

Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                              X