Women Havoc yay or nay???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ yes
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• ^ ok lol. i dont always understand the abbreviations.

Comment

• yes, every other day.

or if your pills are capsule form, you can split the pill and take half one day and the rest the next. don't worry about splitting it exactly 50-50...you will be getting a consistant does every 48 hour cycle.

Comment

• ok. thanks guys. looking forward to it

Comment

• epistane

well if anyone wants to know, i have started my cycle of epistane. im using underground E by underground labs. took 10mgs today and felt really strong in the gym. actually went up on my bench press but that was probably a psychological thing. still felt awesome though. gonna do 10mgs EOD for 2 weeks and see how that goes. possibly up the dose to 10mgs Everyday the next 2 weeks. guess we will see.

Comment

• ^^^ Great!!!!

Please start a new thread with your log and post a link to it in this one.

your feedback will help other women in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humpstrap View Post
                yes, every other day.

or if your pills are capsule form, you can split the pill and take half one day and the rest the next. don't worry about splitting it exactly 50-50...you will be getting a consistant does every 48 hour cycle.
                Caps are not 100% active ingredient, there is filler. You have no idea how much active would be in each half. Save the time and just go EOD

Comment

• http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...95#post2169995

here is my log

Comment

• worked for me too

Comment

Working...
                    X