i have a question regarding nolvadex xt and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a question regarding nolvadex xt and women

my friend wants to try Nlovadex xt and I dont think it'll work the same in women as far as increasing their testosterone levels and decreasing their estrogen

A woman's hormonal system is nothing like a man's.

Novadex XT (AI's) works through the HPTA, whereby it indirectly stimulates LH production, which in turn signals the testicles to produce more testosterone.

Women= no testicles.

No testicles= no enhanced testosterone production with Novadex XT.

Now, an AI will increase free testosterone in both men and women, as an AI will liberate already existing testosterone and keep it from becoming attached to SHBG, as SHBG renders tesosterone useless to the human body.

However, this would do far more harm than good in a woman's body and offer her very little benefit. A sharp reduction in estrogen, which Novadex XT will illicit, will cause numerous problems within a females physiology, as estrogen is an essential hormone in a woman's body. It's severe disturbance will have a slew of harmfull side effects in a woman.

Also, the fact that women have such a low natural testostrone level (which is produced primarily in her adrenals) will lead to only a small increase in free testosterne when compared to a man. This relativey small amount of free testosterone will have a minimal effects on a woman's ability to build muscle or add strength and the accompanying decrease in estrogen would easily wash out any benefit that the small increase in free T would provide, making AI administration in a female for the purpose of muscle building a very poor choice.

Comment

one question though isnt it true that women can produce LH from their ovaries?

Comment

Originally posted by Acxel View Post
        one question though isnt it true that women can produce LH from their ovaries?
        I don't know, but it wouldn't matter, as Novadex HT is not LH. Novadex, or any AI, will cause an increase in LH in the "Male" body by depriving the body of estrogen. Therefore, when the body senses that low estrogen levels are present, it will increase LH production so as to raise estrogen levels through a further increase Testosterone and the subsequent aromatization of Testosterone to estrogen.

Women have a completely different system of hormal checks and balances, where a reduction in estrogen does not have the same effect of increasing Testosterone in women, as it does in men. When a women's body is deprived of estrogen, it will not seek to correct that imbalance by dramatically increasing Testosterone, as aromitization of Testosterone to estrogen is not the primary pathway through which women produce testosterone, as it is men.

For this reason, using AI's in a female for the purpose of increasing testosterone is futile and in addition, will have harsh side effects which will impair not only gains, but physical health, as well.
        Last edited by Mike Arnold; March 29th, 2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

thanks mike..its what I assumed but needed another person that could collaborate my assumption.. since Im only her" friend" and have only done this for over 15 years my input was not as valued as a complete stranger lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Acxel View Post
            thanks mike..its what I assumed but needed another person that could collaborate my assumption.. since Im only her" friend" and have only done this for over 15 years my input was not as valued as a complete stranger lol.

I know exactly what you mean. To this day, despite the fact that people pay me for consults, my wife (neither my 1st wife nor my 2nd) would trust a damn thing I told them about how to lose fat or build muscle.

It could be concerning the most simple and basic truths of what to and not to do, and still, they would rather get advice from a beginning 21 year old personal trainer at the gym who they don't know, over listening to me.

Comment

lol @ "nolvadex xt"

Comment

Working...
              X