Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D MATT
    replied
    wanted to update my last post. my client will be finishing cycle this week and all went well. currently at 137 pounds and abs coming in very visable now. she is really excited cause she said never seen her abs before. lots more tone and seperation in arms and shoulders and the visable changes really motivated her these past few weeks and she's pushing harder than ever. bottom line she's very happy with her progress.

Leave a comment:

• D MATT
    replied
    going back to op i can only tell you my current clients success with anavar. she,s 48 5'3 and dieted and trained naturally down to 140 pounds. she wanted to step up a notch so after researching and discussing options we decided on anavar at 5mg twice a day for 10 weeks. right now in week 6 and things going very good. she has gained 5 solid pounds while dropping some more bf% and strength has gone up also. biggest change so far is lose of ab fat and really toning up in arms, upper back, and shoulders. her legs were already very lean and tone. bottom line is she is very happy with her progress!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacked911 View Post
    I never said I was against AAS use for women.
    My mistake, I mis-read your post.
    I said I'm 100% against for a 23 year old with hardly any training background who isn't even trying to get big, being misled by her idiotic boyfriend. HUGE difference. I know a decent amount about PH from my former job, and this is a situation I saw quite a bit. Stupid guys, about my age, would come in with their gf's and buy them some M-Drol or Methyl-1-D to "lean-out." This is just plain idiotic, and if it's something that I would ALWAYS strongly advise against as an employee.

This thread's totally different. The original poster has been training for decades w/o drugs, and all I was doing was COMMENDING her on that. If she wants to go ahead and use AAS, FINE, she's put in the hard work, knows how to train, knows how to diet AND is competing in bodybuilding, not some bikini contest. I completely support that.

Mike, I realize you're a forum leader here, and I'll respect what you just asked me to do. I'm not gonna come in here and criticize anyone like you ask. But as a responsible guru on the topic of PH and AAS (and you've been very helpful to me on a few PH questions), I really do hope you'd find it in you give the proper advice on the situation described in the first paragraph. Some poor teenaged girl or young women in her early 20s that gets persuaded by her bf to go on AAS or ph for "bikini season" IS making the wrong decision, and it's your responsibility to give proper advice.
    I understand what you are saying and no, I don't believe AAS is necessary for bikini, but at the same time, I feel it's important to respect these women's decisions to use AAS, especially in this forum. Being a male in a woman's forum, I do not particulary feel it is my place to push my ideals on any woman. Remember this the "women's" forum, not ours and in certain situations, it is better to let the other women here advise them in particular matters regarding the female social dynamic of AAS use.

Now, if a woman was saying she was going to start using 500 mg/week of Test prop because her boyfriend told her to, I would strongly try to discourage her by relaying the likely SIDE EFFECTS she will experience, NOT by telling her that I don't agree with her decision due to her ideals differing from mine in the area of what qualifies a woman to begin using AAS.

Of course, I would also discourage a teen girl from trying ANY AAS, but 23 years of age is old enough to safely use AAS (as safe as she'll ever be) and whether or not I agree with AAS in bikini, it is really a personal choice and what it comes down to is ideals, NOT keeping someone safe. Whether or not a woman chooses to use AAS for fitness, figure, BB'ing or bikini is inconsequential to health and is outside the scope of safety and into my personal opinion.

For this reason, I won't tell any female what to do in this forum when it comes to ideals. We all have varrying beliefs of what we consider to be an acceptable time to use AAS, both male and female. Age and drug choice/dosage are what I feel compelled to watch out for and give advice in, not WHY a woman is using.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; April 22nd, 2010, 06:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Crystal
    replied
    Hey Jacked911 thats cool we both appreciate your opinion. I too always try to discourage people from using aas. Most people just dont understand the risk heart, kidney,liver,hormonal imbalances and tons of other sides. Stay true to your cause it is good for naturals and people quitting aas to have people to look up to.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked911
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad Crystal View Post
    listen jacked my idiotic boyfriend is 36 and as far as 23 years young as u said in my forum you are too. now as far as my idiotic boyfriend misleading me he is AGAINST IT so get your facts straight and by the way change your pic its inappropriate to be touching yourself in a female pharmocology section just my opinion.
    I never criticized you, just stated my opinion. There's a difference. A 17 year old football player asked the same question a week ago, I gave him the same answer. Someone else who wasn't even training for bodybuilding ran a superdrol cycle w/ no serm as PCT (I should add that it was his first PH), and I gave him the same answer(minus the boyfriend part).

Sorry about the bf mix up. Like I said, I've seen a lot of people come into my store and push a lot of these products on their gfs, so I sort of assumed that was the case with you, especially being 23 and all. He's doing the responsible thing by telling you not to. I was wrong though, for that I apologize.

My opinion remains the same, but I'm not here to criticize, that wasn't my intention. Good luck with your bikini comp.

Leave a comment:

• MR&MSB
    replied
    BradCrystal...

It was actually Mike's very detailed description of Havoc and research on the supp that spurred me to give it a try. As I have stated before, I am really glad that you brought this to the forum. I'm looking forward to trying Havoc. Had I not seen your post I would have just gone with Var.

BTW....Don't you know Jedi mind tricks only work on the week minded? LOL There will be no brainwashing with here.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Crystal
    replied
    I never said I was against AAS use for women. I said I'm 100% against for a 23 year old with hardly any training background who isn't even trying to get big, being misled by her idiotic boyfriend. HUGE difference. I know a decent amount about PH from my former job, and this is a situation I saw quite a bit. Stupid guys, about my age, would come in with their gf's and buy them some M-Drol or Methyl-1-D to "lean-out." This is just plain idiotic, and if it's something that I would ALWAYS strongly advise against as an employee.

This thread's totally different. The original poster has been training for decades w/o drugs, and all I was doing was COMMENDING her on that. If she wants to go ahead and use AAS, FINE, she's put in the hard work, knows how to train, knows how to diet AND is competing in bodybuilding, not some bikini contest. I completely support that.

Mike, I realize you're a forum leader here, and I'll respect what you just asked me to do. I'm not gonna come in here and criticize anyone like you ask. But as a responsible guru on the topic of PH and AAS (and you've been very helpful to me on a few PH questions), I really do hope you'd find it in you give the proper advice on the situation described in the first paragraph. Some poor teenaged girl or young women in her early 20s that gets persuaded by her bf to go on AAS or ph for "bikini season" IS making the wrong decision, and it's your responsibility to give proper advice.

Tune in next month I am in the process of brainwashing her into taking some Syntex 29/02 's.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Crystal
    replied
    and as far as my training background, ive been working out for 6 years, and my boyfriend whom i met in a gym, and has been for 20 years,he has told me repeatedly not to get into it but again my decision and what is the HARM!!! ive done my homework you should do yours. Now as far as young teen age girl or young woman, you are 23 years old too what do you know??? i mean really, you havnt stopped growing yet your not even fully developed you wont be until 25! give me a break and what does it matter bikini figure whatever. so thank you very much get your facts before you start making assumption, you know what happens when u assume right?
    Last edited by Brad Crystal; April 21st, 2010, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Crystal
    replied
    listen jacked my idiotic boyfriend is 36 and as far as 23 years young as u said in my forum you are too. now as far as my idiotic boyfriend misleading me he is AGAINST IT so get your facts straight and by the way change your pic its inappropriate to be touching yourself in a female pharmocology section just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked911
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    True.. Any good advice is appreciated, but a natural man who is against the use of AAS in women should NOT be giving advice and speaking out it in this forum.

This time is fine, but Jacked, this is not the forum for anti-AAS use in women, especially in this "female" forum. Women have a RIGHT to feel comfortable here and NOT feel like they're being looked down upon or as if they're making the wrong decision. No criticisms against woman and AAS use will be tolerated in this section, OK?
    I never said I was against AAS use for women. I said I'm 100% against for a 23 year old with hardly any training background who isn't even trying to get big, being misled by her idiotic boyfriend. HUGE difference. I know a decent amount about PH from my former job, and this is a situation I saw quite a bit. Stupid guys, about my age, would come in with their gf's and buy them some M-Drol or Methyl-1-D to "lean-out." This is just plain idiotic, and if it's something that I would ALWAYS strongly advise against as an employee.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by MR&MSB View Post
    Jacked911: No disrespect, I was just wondering what your doing hanging out in the female pharmacology section if your a natural male? Just curious.

True.. Any good advice is appreciated, but a natural man who is against the use of AAS in women should NOT be giving advice and speaking out it in this forum.

This time is fine, but Jacked, this is not the forum for anti-AAS use in women, especially in this "female" forum. Women have a RIGHT to feel comfortable here and NOT feel like they're being looked down upon or as if they're making the wrong decision. No criticisms against woman and AAS use will be tolerated in this section, OK?

Leave a comment:

• Jacked911
    replied
    Originally posted by MR&MSB View Post
    Jacked911: No disrespect, I was just wondering what your doing hanging out in the female pharmacology section if your a natural male? Just curious.
    Because I saw a thread in here that really disturbed me as someone who worked in a store that sold prohormones for 4 years. You can check out my posts there. No disrespect to the original poster of that thread intended, but I strongly disagreed with what she was being advised on as far as her PH cycle went.
    Last edited by Jacked911; April 20th, 2010, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MR&MSB
    replied
    I'm not one to give advice since I'm a natural and highly against girls taking advice on this stuff from anyone except people who are experts and female.

But I just want to say I think it's great that you've accomplished what you've accomplished with just hdrol (which is very mild), clen and creatine and have kids. It shows that with proper diet and training women CAN compete in bodybuilding with minimal supplements. That's really inspiring, and I think that other women contemplating use should read about you before trying AAS.

Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• MR&MSB
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad Crystal View Post
    whats ur goal lean big or both
    I would like to add at least another 6 pounds lean mass. I've never had a problem leaning out. 11% is my normal BF unless it's Christmas time (my fluffy month-bring on da cookies!!!) I'm normally a light weight but would really like to come in at the top of the middle weight since I'm a bit on the tall side for lightweight.

Leave a comment:

• MR&MSB
    replied
    I'm not one to give advice since I'm a natural and highly against girls taking advice on this stuff from anyone except people who are experts and female.

But I just want to say I think it's great that you've accomplished what you've accomplished with just hdrol (which is very mild), clen and creatine and have kids. It shows that with proper diet and training women CAN compete in bodybuilding with minimal supplements. That's really inspiring, and I think that other women contemplating use should read about you before trying AAS.

Keep up the good work
    Thank you Jacked. I appreciate that all that time and consistency of training can inspire woman to do their very best with what they have before they look at AAS as an option. There are no shortcuts in this sport, even if a fbbr uses AAS. Any commited bbr knows that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X