suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions

My wf (32 yrs old, she has been training on and off for 5-6 years) wants to step into the Dark side, we have in our arsenal the following compounds:
    Primobolan Depot - Bayer Schering
    Deca Durabolin - Organon
    Winstrol oral tabs - Desma
    Anavar - UG lab
    She's more into Winstrol tabs, around 6-8mg ED for 6 weeks, the major drawback on Anavar use is that we cannot be 100% sure if it's oxandrolone inside! All the other stuff is human grade bought from pharmacies.
    What choice you consider as wiser?

Use legit Anavar as a 1st cycle...that is the wisest choice.

Why is she "into" Winstrol tabs when she hasn't used them before? Winstrol, in some women, can give horrible side effects on the hair line, so be aware of that. It is not a good 1st choice...either is Nandrolone, especially Deca.

When and if she gets to the point where she is using Nandrolone, make it the NPP version, as it clears the system very quickly if she needs to go off after experiencing sides.

There is not a lot of feedback yet....only 3 that I know of now, but Epistane may be a good 2nd choice (or possibly even an OK 1st choice once we have more feedback) and it is certainly better than either Deca or Winstrol as a 1st choice, as it is a very weak androgen, but a potent anabolic.

We know quite a bit about it as a drug, as well as it's effects in men, but women have just started using it. According to Epistane's drug info on paper, there should not be any reason why it should be harsh for a female...but you know what paper means sometimes...jack shit! Regardless, I would use Epistane over Nandrolone or Winstrol as a 1st choice any day of the week.

Anavar is the way to go, as it has a proven track record with many women, as being a low side effect AAS...although sides do manifest to varrying degrees.

I would WAIT and make sure you have REAL Anavar. Playing guessing games with AAS on a fermale's body is not smart. In fact, it's highly stupid. Also, using Nandrolone or Winstrol just because you don't feel like finding Var you know is real...is also NOT a wise choice. A woman's 1st cycle, in my opinion (and most others who know what they're talking about), should always utilize a steroid with a proven track record of low side effects...Var fits the bill perfectly. Even mild steroids in men can have disastrous side effects in women, so prudence is a must when first beginning.

Comment

Pharm grade primo is the shit and very popular as a first cycle among most women. Mike gave you solid advice, but if your var is sketchy, primo is a wise second best choice.
      Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Sis is it true that Primo is one of the steroids that can be easily faked? and how do you know if it is fake and the same goes for Anavar how can ya tell it's fake

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
        Pharm grade primo is the shit and very popular as a first cycle among most women. Mike gave you solid advice, but if your var is sketchy, primo is a wise second best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post

I agree. Forgot about Primo. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            Sis is it true that Primo is one of the steroids that can be easily faked? and how do you know if it is fake and the same goes for Anavar how can ya tell it's fake
            The only real way is to get it tested.

Back in the day when there were fewer UG products and everything came from a pharma somewhere in an indentifiable amp, you could look at the amp labeling and marking identify fakes. These days w/ actual brands being so much less available and more UG stuff, the only real way is to have a lab test for purity.

Unfortunately most (all??) of the testing labs out there have been shut down by the US govt (at least in the US).

Beyond that, its by UG/source reputation, and self-experimentation.

Comment

thanks for the replies, our Primobolan Depot is 100% real, as I mentioned before that is why we put Anavar last in our list! our choices are inevitably limited to human grade gear

Comment

Any suggestions on Anavar dosing?

I have heard conflicting numbers. Some say 10-15mg/day, others 20-30mg? Is there going to be much difference with 15mg vs. 20mg?

Comment

Working...
                X