Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surgical spirit & trenbolone - bad idea??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgical spirit & trenbolone - bad idea??

Hi,

I'm a part time poledancer & also an aspiring bodybuilder. I'm using trenbolone acetate currently at 50mg ed, no other gear.

I'm happy on tren and planning on staying on it. Whether people agree with year round cycling or tren for women is beside the point here. I've got a poledancing gig & I keep wearing the skin off my hands practising, despite the fact that I chalk them. The best thing to use to stop this would be surgical spirit, but it contains diethyl phthalate which is an antiandrogen. How strong is diethyl phthalate & will it reduce the effectiveness of my tren if I apply it to my sore hands? Is anyone else a poledancer? Maybe you know of a better substance for the hands?

Gunsblazin x

50 mg ED?...350 mg/week! That is a normal man's dose....sometimes it's not even that high.

How long have you been doing that? You do know that year round Tren use at that dose in a woman is 100% gauranteed to result in definite masculinization, such as: hair growth, voice changes, facial structure alterations, possible hair loss on th scalp, reporoductive issues, clitoral growth, etc. If any steroid is going to have these effects on you, it will be Test and tren, especially at that dose.

You are obviously free to do as you choose. I just wanted you to be aware that side effects that would bother 99.8% of women will be unavoidable with even proper cycling of Tren at 350 mg/week...let alone year round use.

In regards to your question though, I don't know the answer. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
      50 mg ED?...350 mg/week! That is a normal man's dose....sometimes it's not even that high.

How long have you been doing that? You do know that year round Tren use at that dose in a woman is 100% gauranteed to result in definite masculinization, such as: hair growth, voice changes, facial structure alterations, possible hair loss on th scalp, reporoductive issues, clitoral growth, etc. If any steroid is going to have these effects on you, it will be Test and tren, especially at that dose.

You are obviously free to do as you choose. I just wanted you to be aware that side effects that would bother 99.8% of women will be unavoidable with even proper cycling of Tren at 350 mg/week...let alone year round use.

In regards to your question though, I don't know the answer. Sorry.
      Hi,

Oh I'm hairy all over (but what I spend on razors & lasers I save on Tampax) with a voice that could get me into tranny clubs for free & I've been told my clit is "like a little cock" - no man has ever objected to the big clit though! I've been on tren at this dosage for a while, I'm naturally pretty & so far I've been lucky that my facial structure hasn't changed.

The thing with tren is it's SO CHEAP compared to primo, much safer than Winstrol & doesn't require the expense of anti-E's as would Deca, EQ, Anavar or Test. I'm too far gone with virilization to start worrying about that now. If I go bald I'll get a wig & glue it onto my head so it doesn't fall off when I'm upside down on a pole. Or have a hair transplant if I've made it as a pro by then & have enough money to do so.

But in the meantime, anyone know about the surgical spirit???

Comment

Originally posted by Gunsblazin View Post
        Oh I'm hairy all over (but what I spend on razors & lasers I save on Tampax) with a voice that could get me into tranny clubs for free & I've been told my clit is "like a little cock" - no man has ever objected to the big clit though! I've been on tren at this dosage for a while

I'm too far gone with virilization to start worrying about that now. If I go bald I'll get a wig & glue it onto my head so it doesn't fall off when I'm upside down on a pole. Or have a hair transplant if I've made it as a pro by then & have enough money to do so.
        Excellent troll.

Comment

I honestly have no clue what to do with you Gunsblazin. You are either yanking my chain here, or actually, to my utter dismay, very much in your right mind. ...which is alright considering I am pro choice and glad to offer advice and guidance where I can.

On a serious note, Are you in the process of gender reassignment? If not, then please tell me this: do you dance in a gentlemen's club, or a gay club? Why are you using tren anyway? What kind of shape are you in? just because you dance a pole doesn't automatically imply you are in good shape.

What the hell is surgical spirit? Is that some stripper concoction replacement for anal lubricants? If I can pull 4 times your bodyweight daily off a platform with my bare hands for free, and not need so much as a strap, then I think you should be fine swinging from your trapeze for a night for pay. If you don't mind the little cock you have sprouting, then I think you can learn to live with rough hands. Unless you offer handjobs as a part time service, then I would recommend shaving down your calluses periodically and a moisturizer.

Hope that was helpful!

SS
          Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
            You are either yanking my chain here
            That's what I thought until I saw the pictures, repost!

50mg/day is how I like my tren, but my blood pressure skyrockets on that dose. One of the great things about being a woman using ASS is that you can get amazing results on a much smaller dosage than a man needs. This means you can avoid many of the side effects we have to deal with (although you do have to deal with your own set of different sides), with this much tren I would be worried you are going to have to deal with both sets of sides.

I worked in strip clubs as a bouncer for about a decade, never heard of women having trouble with their hands.

Comment

All virilizing sides are unavoidable, it's just a matter of how slow or fast them come on, dispite what Sadie might say.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
                That's what I thought until I saw the pictures, repost!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...85&postcount=4
                PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Stuff looks toxic, check out the link;

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/phs73.html
                  All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
                    All virilizing sides are unavoidable, it's just a matter of how slow or fast them come on, dispite what Sadie might say.

This is not true, as some women don't seem to get the same sides as others. Not every women will get "all" the various visual virilizing sides, as you suggest.

Just like some men never grow facial hair due to their genetics, despite normal levels of testosterone....or how some men never lose their hair regardless of how much AAS they use....or how some men never grow hair on their back or shoulders despite an excessively high androgen level, it is no different with women. Some women will remain devoid of certain types of masculinization due to their particular genetic propensities.

Not everyone is the same and different women will get different sides. Sure, Tren at that dose continuously used is sure to speed up and maximize virilization, but even then all women are unique and will respond in turn.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                      Stuff looks toxic, check out the link;

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/phs73.html

I read that link....doesn't sound like a very good idea....at all.

Comment

You were serious. Well I'll be damned.

So you dance a pole with your clothes on?
                        I guess there is a difference between a pole dancer and a stripper in London.

Before I die I want to see a stripper on tren with a miniature cock work a pole like it's nobody's business. That is my dying wish.

How long have you been on 50mg of tren ace a day?
                        Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

You were serious. Well I'll be damned.

So you dance a pole with your clothes on?
                          I guess there is a difference between a pole dancer and a stripper in London.

Before I die I want to see a stripper on tren with a miniature cock work a pole like it's nobody's business. That is my dying wish.

How long have you been on 50mg of tren ace a day?

You crack me up.

Comment

You crack me up.

Come on, Mike. You want to see it too. lol
                            Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Come on, Mike. You want to see it too. lol

True.

Comment

Working...