tren for women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
    Trenbolone is an aggressive aas for a lady but if your threshold for risk is high then it can be run with minimal problems. I would advise Trenbolone acetate as it is short acting and can be adjusted quickly if you have problems. You will likely have some side effects like deepening of the voice, irregular menstration, unwanted hair growth, swollen clitoris, aggression, night sweats, mood swings, etc. A first time female user of Tren could start around 30mg weekly spread equally in 3 doses.

Mon 10mg
    Wed 10mg
    Fri 10mg

6-8 weeks would be a good duration to weigh the pros vs cons of the medication.

Prolactin is problematic for men for a variety of reasons but not so much for a lady. At this proposed dose of Tren I doubt you will need to control prolactin. After all, if you start lactating (rare) it isn't the end of the world. For a guy it is a much bigger problem. If you want, keep some Caber on hand. If you experience prolactin sides start with 0.5mg weekly. Only labs will determine the ideal dose of Caber.

Good luck and keep us updated!
    Very good advice. My wife (every experienced AAS user and long time national level competitor) uses 10mg of test EOD as you mentioned the last 3 weeks before a contest. It works very well to give her a much harder look.

Comment

Well I will let you know how it goes. I got some just to try out. I have been using test for three years and want more size. I'm already big enough so that people ask "what is she on" but I want to be bigger. I don't care about "pretty," this isn't a beauty contest! Got the voice, got the acne, but I don't care...I've gained 14 lbs lean so far over the past ten weeks.

Going to finish up my test/deca and then try 20mg EOD for two weeks. If I don't like it I won't use it again, and if it works well then I'll save the rest for when I'm closer to a show.

Comment

^um LOL
        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Probably the most helpful, profound thing I've ever read since "wimminz shouldn't use steroids or they will look like menz." Wow! I'm sold. I'm quitting cold turkey. Think I'll just accept the body that God gave me! I'll take up pilates and start running marathons! I'll just read MD to look at the guys, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CoriLou View Post
            Probably the most helpful, profound thing I've ever read since "wimminz shouldn't use steroids or they will look like menz." Wow! I'm sold. I'm quitting cold turkey. Think I'll just accept the body that God gave me! I'll take up pilates and start running marathons! I'll just read MD to look at the guys, I guess.
            Not necessarily. But you have not paid your dues and drugs are not a right. They are a privilege.
            Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
              Alright well these new modifications to the board have been a real pain in the ass because I just wrote out a lengthy response and it simply vanished. Not writing it again.
              This might help...

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ
              I understand there is now an 'auto-saved function'? I've noticed this come up when you write, I understand the purpose of it and think it's a great idea. I often write long huge posts and sometimes the page gets stuck or something goes wrong and I lose the lot ~ caves my head in.

Just wondering how you use it ?!
              Originally posted by Iron8
              Type a word in in the reply box & watch the bottom right of the box. It should be say "auto-saved" in yellow. Once it does that click the forum leader lounge then go back to the thread & look at the reply box again. On the bottom left in light grey it should say restore auto saved. Click on that and the work that you 'lost' should all come back good as new.
              Hope that makes sense, chur chur MF.

Comment

Since when are (medically unnecessary) drugs a right or a privilege for anyone? If I have the money and the desire I will use whatever the hell I want, whether that is valium or testosterone. You know nothing of me or what "dues" I have paid, except that I don't post on message boards much.

But, I am working with a female coach who has a lot more experience than I do with putting herself and clients on various regimes, and she suggested I use 200mg tren enth per week for the next 8 weeks, in addition to a few other things. So at least I'm working with someone and not just winging it. I should have known to seek advice from a local trainer first and just use message boards for entertainment.

Comment

Hey girl i dont know a whole lot about TREN but it is a powerful drug and most guys i would say take 150-300 mgs a week. Im sure you already been told that, you are working with someone so thats good for you. Good luck and its always good to start low rather then high...and yeah these message boards are full of fuck heads

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by CoriLou View Post
                    Since when are (medically unnecessary) drugs a right or a privilege for anyone? If I have the money and the desire I will use whatever the hell I want, whether that is valium or testosterone. You know nothing of me or what "dues" I have paid, except that I don't post on message boards much.

But, I am working with a female coach who has a lot more experience than I do with putting herself and clients on various regimes, and she suggested I use 200mg tren enth per week for the next 8 weeks, in addition to a few other things. So at least I'm working with someone and not just winging it. I should have known to seek advice from a local trainer first and just use message boards for entertainment.
                    ^^^This, except 200mgs of tren e is waay too much for a woman. Start at 50mgs (1/4cc) per week, and go from there. A bodybuilding show is temporary, virilization at that 200mg dose for 8 weeks will be permanent
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond*K View Post
                      hahahahah... i think im a good size.. but ya. i wouldnt mind gettin bigger.
                      SOJ's Sister?
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                        ^^^This, except 200mgs of tren e is waay too much for a woman. Start at 50mgs (1/4cc) per week, and go from there. A bodybuilding show is temporary, virilization at that 200mg dose for 8 weeks will be permanent
                        That may be true, and I have probably every side effect in the book, just based on what I can see on the outside. But I decided that being big was more important than being attractive. There is no other way for me to get the size I want. I mean, I don't necessarily have to use Tren, but I will need to use other drugs that cause side effects.

Comment

Another vote here for "don't do it".
                          I know a handful of women who use tren and 100% serious; they all have lost their shit. They are so messed up in the head now, I barely speak to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonwolf View Post
                            Another vote here for "don't do it".
                            I know a handful of women who use tren and 100% serious; they all have lost their shit. They are so messed up in the head now, I barely speak to them.
                            Tren will fuck with a mans mind,but tren can fuck up a womans mind real bad. And that's at a baby dose. I could only imagine how bad 200mgs a week would fuck up a womans head!
                            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

This is ridiculous why would women go on tren at all. Crazy.
                              Sister steel is basically a man with a wig - scary shit, and to claim to have such a pretty face!?

Shit, this is like me creating a thread to say I'm going to do a cycle of the strongest possible estrogen. It's serious shit you're basically giving yourselves a sex change

Comment

Working...
                              X