Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren for women.

anyone here experienced with tren?
    i've been doin research on it.. but wondering if the women who are actually experienced in taking tren run caber..? or a pct ...clomid?

it seems kinda wise to take caber, bcoz it helps lower your prolactin levels. and i kno tren can affect the women and they're ovulation.. so that's y i think clomid would be a smart pct.

just wondering what other women have done... maybe caber and clomid arent really needed...????

thanx

You could use cabergoline or pramipexole to manage prolactin. You don't need any clomid / pct tho.

Its hard to say "typical" dosing because you'd prefer to keep it very, very low, given the androgenic effects of tren.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
      You could use cabergoline or pramipexole to manage prolactin. You don't need any clomid / pct tho.

Its hard to say "typical" dosing because you'd prefer to keep it very, very low, given the androgenic effects of tren.
      thanx. i see most guy use .5 mg x2/week. maybe 0.1-0.2mg 2x/week

Comment

^ Being dead serious I would not run tren! You are a pretty girl and I'd hate to see you completely ruin your face! if you were ugly I'd say who cares you're already ugly... lol

Have you tried or considered wini or var? Why are you considering tren exactly?
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Going by your avatar it looks like you have never lifted a weight in your life.

Try weight lifting for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
            ^ Being dead serious I would not run tren! You are a pretty girl and I'd hate to see you completely ruin your face! if you were ugly I'd say who cares you're already ugly... lol

Have you tried or considered wini or var? Why are you considering tren exactly?
            i've used winni and var.. i got great result.. i deff love var when im dieting. i just wanna bulk up and try sumthing new... i got var incase i start to see sides i dont like. plus its acetate so it wont stay long in my system if i decide to stop it.

im still debatin if i wanna take it...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

hahahahah... i think im a good size.. but ya. i wouldnt mind gettin bigger.
              Attached Files

Comment

ask Noel Fuller (hes a poster on here who trains girls and shows them how to use/gives them alot of anabolic steroids)
                "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

btw this was me over 1 and a half ago. then the 2nd n 3rd pics are now... im actually over 150 lbs LOL :P
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond*K View Post
                    btw this was me over 1 and a half ago. then the 2nd n 3rd pics are now... im actually over 150 lbs LOL :P
                    You look really good in those pics! i know you would want more muscle but ive met a few girls who were cheer leaders who ended up getting into bb and are on stuff...they dont look so hott nemore in the face!

Comment

George has a point.

You have some muscle, but it takes time to put it on, especially for women.

More anabolic/androgenic steroid may not be the answer.

Lifting smarter and harder just might be.

What is your training routine like?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
                        George has a point.

You have some muscle, but it takes time to put it on, especially for women.

More anabolic/androgenic steroid may not be the answer.

Lifting smarter and harder just might be.

What is your training routine like?
                        i switched it up in the past few months.. i was doin
                        monday- back
                        tues- chest
                        wed- legs
                        thursday arms
                        friday - shoulders/trapz

then i wanted to make it a bit harder so i changed up my split.
                        monday - back n bies
                        tuesday- chest and shoulders
                        wed- bies & tries
                        thurday- legs
                        fridays- back and tries
                        sat- cardio
                        sunday- legs

i could just use var... i have no issues gainin lbm on it.. i just wanted to try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond*K View Post
                          i switched it up in the past few months.. i was doin
                          monday- back
                          tues- chest
                          wed- legs
                          thursday arms
                          friday - shoulders/trapz

then i wanted to make it a bit harder so i changed up my split.
                          monday - back n bies
                          tuesday- chest and shoulders
                          wed- bies & tries
                          thurday- legs
                          fridays- back and tries
                          sat- cardio
                          sunday- legs

i could just use var... i have no issues gainin lbm on it.. i just wanted to try something different.
                          Switching from anavar to trenbolone is really something different.

What sort of training are you doing? For example, how many exercises per body part, how many reps?

Do you vary your training routine?

Another example, I am using a slightly modified version of Eric Brosser's Power, Rep Range and Shock, but instead of shock, I throw in a week of German volume training.

How long have you been on a training split without a day rest? Do you take any rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
                            Switching from anavar to trenbolone is really something different.

What sort of training are you doing? For example, how many exercises per body part, how many reps?

Do you vary your training routine?

Another example, I am using a slightly modified version of Eric Brosser's Power, Rep Range and Shock, but instead of shock, I throw in a week of German volume training.

How long have you been on a training split without a day rest? Do you take any rest?
                            yea i actually just got 2 huge tats on my arms so the last month its been more rest than train so my arms can heal properly.

usually if i needed a day of i would just cut out my sunday leg day.
                            my wrk outs are usually never the same.. sum days i do extra if i feel really good, and sum days i lift heavy and other days i do lots of reps and sets.

i kno how different tren is.. its why i wanted to try it.

Comment

Not every girl is blessed with a pretty face and body, i'd also take that into consideration as others have said.

Comment

Working...
                              X