Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a d.h.t. blocker prevent virilization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a d.h.t. blocker prevent virilization?

Hi everyone. My girlfriend wants to do a bodybuilding show. Her stats: 5 ft 1, pure ectomorph, but builds muscle easily, 125-130 pounds year round, under 15-18%bf whenever we do hydrostatic weighing. She has been training with me off and on for a few years. She has been taking 20mg nolvadex daily for about a month and we like the results so far. She wants to step it up and "get on something" more than I want her to "get on something" but its her decision, not mine. And she says 10mg winstrol tabs 3x daily are "too weak and she likes to feel her steroids working" We were thinking of running 100mgs eq weekly with 25mcg t3 daily stating 10 weeks out from her show. Will 5mgs finasteride (propecia) daily be enough to prevent virilization? p.s. I dont know if this will matter but she already has two teenagers and doesnt want anymore and she isnt on any birth control because I got snipped
    Last edited by bigrgc; September 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM.
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

If she is going to use AAS, I highly suggest she either educate herself thoroughly or find someone else who knows what they are doing to guide her.

1. No reason for the nolvadex unless it is right before her show.

2. She tried 30mg/day of winny and couldn't feel it working? How long did she run it?

3. The EQ isn't even going to kick in until several weeks into her prep, and by then her body will be too catabolic to build muscle.

4. First off, 5mg finasteride (Proscar) is a massive dose, this is for people with serious prostate problems. SECOND, and more importantly, finasteride only prevents the conversion of CERTAIN compounds into DHT. It will have no effect whatsoever on EQ, or on most AAS except test.

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
    because I got snipped
    Great news.

Comment

I was looking for advice from the perspective of an experienced female. Thats why I posted in the female pharmacology section. But thanks for the advice Kaladryn, your lookin pretty thick in the avatar pic man
      Last edited by bigrgc; September 16th, 2010, 06:45 PM.
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

I couldve left that out that i got snipped. I guess I was just askin to get clowned by posting that comment. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
          I couldve left that out that i got snipped. I guess I was just askin to get clowned by posting that comment. lol
          Nothing wrong with getting snipped as long as you can still perform and take care of business.

A very popular anti Androgen is Spirolactone or Aldactone. It is most commonly used as a diuretic. However, it will serve no purpose on compounds such as EQ.

Bare in mind that it is the androgenic component of the compound you are running that yields the most dramatic changes in the female competitor's physique. So blocking those properties that promote those enhancements would defeat the purpose of using the compound in the first place.

Keeping side effects at bay is far easier to monitor with using short estered compounds that clear the system rapidly and maintaining a very strict, constant and consistent dosing regimen in drug administration.

Propecia will serve more of a purpose in countering side effects such as hair loss and might help reduce the chance of developing male pattern baldness caused by most DHTs like winstrol, primo, masteron, especially if the woman is genetically predisposed to developing such issues. Ultimately gear exacerbates most pre existing conditions. Now note that Spirolactone also come in a topical solution that can be applied to the scalp to minimize the chances of hair loss.

Hope I was of assistance.

SS
          Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Nolvadex for women is a no!! It blocks the receptors so the ovaries will produce more estrogen & when she comes off nolva the estro rebound will be hell!

Her voice will almost certainly deepen very soon into any cycle, she will never be able to sing properly again, but if she's not a singer then I'd say it's worth it. I could never sing much anyway but it is usually the first & most inevitable side effect even with mild compounds like deca & winstrol, all my fbb friends have experienced the same. Acne's pretty instant too, hirsuitism comes on later & in varying degrees. I am very hirsuite, have to shave every day sideburns to toes, whereas my friend only got it on her chin & hamstrings but she lost hair from her scalp & so far I haven't fingers crossed I never will.

Comment

Good posts. Thanks you guys. I have learned so much since 2010 its crazy

Comment

Working...
              X