• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAA
    https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

Originally posted by PTarleton View Post
      Testosterone Boosters are thrown away money. Real Drugs are cheaper.
      Might be so but I still know which one I would choose.

Comment

AAEFX Test Charge is the only test booster I have tried, so I can't vouch for the others you have mentioned. Ever since I turned 30, I've been considering a test booster, just wasn't sure if I needed it or not. Finally at the age of 34 I tried AAEFX Test Charge. I'm glad I did, I wasn't weighing myself at the time due to it being off season for me, and my weight was up and down quit a bit, cause of a diet that wasn't 100% strict. I did however, notice a significant strength increase. I didn't just throw on more weight cause I was taking a test booster. The weight I was normally getting for 8-10 reps (struggling), I was now getting for 10-12 reps (easily). Which tells me only one thing. Its time to add some weight. Good luck bro, I hope you find a product that works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TEST4LIFE View Post
          In case you didn't know, there is not a single natty stack or stand alone product that is going to raise your test levels enough to affect/alter body composistion. They may make you feel a little better, or give you more frequent erections, but last time i checked a hard dick dosen't mean shit in the gym. Do not waste your money on any of the bullshit otc test boosters available, they do not work in helping you gain lean mass, not one single proven study showing that they aid in gainning lean mass or altering body comp. They just change your test blood values for a couple weeks, that's it. Buying these products is just pissing money away, every week different company same shit, new marketing angle with made up unproven compounds. Smarten the fuck up...!!!
          No shit sherlock! im not expecting to blow the fuck up on a natty test booster. im not going to waste any AAS when ive been out of shape from being deployed. im going to gain some weight naturally and maybe use a natty test booster for a little edge.
          It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

Comment

Working...
          X