OxyElitePro and Breakfast/Morning workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OxyElitePro and Breakfast/Morning workout

I typically wake-up an hour before I workout. I immediately have a protein/oatmeal shake + a piece of fruit to fuel my workout. I also have a post-workout shake then try to do whole foods the rest of the day. I am going into a cutting phase but want to maintain lean body tissue. I am currently at 15% body fat and trying to get to single digits.

I have read OEP should be taken at least 20 minutes before eating but I really don't want to get up earlier so I can fit in my meal 1 hour before working out. Should I take OEP after my post-workout shake? Get up earlier and take it before pre-workout shake? Don't worry about it - take with shake first thing.

I have been taking Jack3d (thinking about trying Cellucor4 thoughts?) pre-workout. If I take OEP upon waking will OEP replace Jack3d nicely with the caffeine it contains (I understand I shouldn't take them together)? Should I add anything to it (beta-alanine?) If I take OEP after workout then I believe it will be OK to use Jack3d before workout?

P.S. How long do you think it will take to go from 15% to 9.9%? (I know many variables).

I would rec LG's Rezolution.
    very nice kick to it.
    also need2slin is nice aswell.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
    X