X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a great thread.

tipsta you still around?

if you are...whats your opinion on apple cider vinegar for glucose disposal? also ive hear alot about green tea (EGCG) for it also.

would this product be of any use http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1048/ItemDetail

Comment

• bump this mofo

Comment

• I love gda's.. i fell in love with anabolic pump and pslin back in the day.. now I use R-ala at 100-200mg and it works like a charm. I've experimented with na-rala, ala, pretty much everything and for the price.. Rala works best for me.

Mike

Comment

• glycobol remains my favorite pretty solid product if one adds vanadyl chromium anyways
          Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

• hi
            do you know health fit group brand?

Comment

• Bump for Tipsta!!! Where you at?

Comment

• Tipsta isn't coming back. We found out that he likes young boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve56 View Post
                  still using them every day...Natty Nutrition Slin trol with every carb meal...100 mg R-ALA with postworkout meal...and I use both slintrol and R-ALA with high carb re-feeds! great products in my opinion for both offseason and precontest and R-ALA is powerfull antioxidant as well
                  Natty Nutrition Slin trol? what a name
                  "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

• what about recompadrol? anyone use?

Comment

• I take 800-1,200mg of ALA a day with biotin….also, like to add Alcar to the mix.

Comment

• What is Alcar? Does the Biotin really help?

Comment

Working...
                        X