Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxy elite pro stacked with Hydroxycut Hardcore X recommended??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxy elite pro stacked with Hydroxycut Hardcore X recommended??

Hey guys, so a mate of mine in the gym has started taking oxy elite pro and hydroxycut hardcore X together instead of one or the other..would you guys recommend that or not? and what are the benefits of doing this?...hes taking both recommended doses daily so that would be 3 oxys and 6 hydroxy i think.

I think that's waaaaaay to much. Your adrenals will be drained fast and your cortisol levels will be through the roof

Comment

Originally posted by lally View Post
      Hey guys, so a mate of mine in the gym has started taking oxy elite pro and hydroxycut hardcore X together instead of one or the other..would you guys recommend that or not? and what are the benefits of doing this?...hes taking both recommended doses daily so that would be 3 oxys and 6 hydroxy i think.

Too much stimulants. If you wanted to stack Oxy Elite with something for fatloss, go with Compound 20. My favorite combo.

Comment

Originally posted by lally View Post

Probably over doing it a bit, but everybody is different. Will he be using the old or new version of Oxy Elite?

Comment

Yeah i thought that also but he said hes had no side effects from doing so,

not sure ive never came across them before there called oxy elite pro, think its the new formula

Comment

Working...
          X