Favorite creatine products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite creatine products

I haven't used any creatine products for awhile now, what's everyone using?

JetMass is what I am trying out right now
    Training Log

Comment

i use this-6star.jpgfor about 1month to 3, dependin'. i really like how it work for my body plus i have been usin' it since '07
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

creatine.jpg
        Pure creatine monohydrate. Why pay for a big bucket of koolaid with some creatine in it?

Comment

[QUOTigZero;3737042]creatine.jpg
          Pure creatine monohydrate. Why pay for a big bucket of koolaid with some creatine in it?[/QUOTE]
          Yeah that's what I've used in the past I was just wondering if there was anything better

Comment

Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
            JetMass is what I am trying out right now
            Who makes JetMass? GAT?

Comment

Yeah GAT makes it. Either get just monohydrate and flavor it however or just pick up a trusted brand with added goodies in it. Bulk will definitely last longer
              Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dlea View Post
                [QUOTigZero;3737042][ATTACH=CONFIG]319911[/ATTACH]
                Pure creatine monohydrate. Why pay for a big bucket of koolaid with some creatine in it?
                Yeah that's what I've used in the past I was just wondering if there was anything better[/QUOTE]

Creatine mono is creatine mono. Purity is the difference. This ON stuff is about as pure as you can get, I mix it with Glycofuse and take it intra workout.

Comment

Glycofuse is good stuff too..
                  Training Log

Comment

tastes great
                    Training Log

Comment

I am using MusclePharm creatine - used mono but it always gives me stomach problems (tried few brands throughout the years). This one I have been using for over a year and never had any stomach issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlea View Post
                        I haven't used any creatine products for awhile now, what's everyone using?
                        BBing . com Monodhydrate.

Good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Unchained View Post
                          I am using MusclePharm creatine - used mono but it always gives me stomach problems (tried few brands throughout the years). This one I have been using for over a year and never had any stomach issues.
                          Creatine Monohydrate upsets my stomach if I take it on an empty stomach. I have some food before taking it.

You put your creatine in warm water and mix it right? It has to be fully dissolved to be absorbed by the body and cold water won't do that.

Comment

Plain ol' monohydrate. I just toss it back and chase with water.

Comment

Creapure
                              Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

Working...
                              X