Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

HGH Patches Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep a look out for our igf 1 patch . I'm about to stack the two .

Clearly it's working. I feel strong each gym sesh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin lean, good job
      Training Log

Comment

Power patches at its finest

Comment

Thank you

Comment

HGH

Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
            Feeling no effects from the patches yet. I should have enough for a few more weeks. I know things like this would need more time to "work" but usually I would see some sort of effect from it. Appetite or lack of appetite, fat loss, etc... None of that. Fat loss was already coming along fine, so I don't know how I would judge that into using this as a result.
            I am using a pharma-grade HGH (the renowned Grey Top), manufactured by a leading GMP pharmaceutical factory in China and shipped through HK.
            It feels great and the price is cheap.

Comment

Do some before and at one month IGF blood work. You can get them pretty cheap from privatemdlabs.com. If you sign up for their newsletter, they will send you a 15% off coupon each month good for 3 uses in a month. You can also get the Hormone Panel for Females there for about $57. It will give you all the standard blood work stuff (CBC, Liver Functions, Glucose, etc.) as well as Total Testosterone Level up to 1500 (tops out there) and you E2 level. Pretty sweet, I do one a quarter for piece of mind.
              SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

There is an article in the Jan. 2010 issue of Mus. Dev. mag., titled Anabolic Edge by Jose Antonio, PhD. In it he says "The word around the science neighborhood is that growth hormone really dosen't do much."

GH has to be taken in too high a dose to get results. Even then the results are drug dependent. They gradually go away after you stop the use. The pharma grade is too expensive and you don't know what toxins are in the Chinese powder. It's really not worth the time or effort.
                1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
                  There is an article in the Jan. 2010 issue of Mus. Dev. mag., titled Anabolic Edge by Jose Antonio, PhD. In it he says "The word around the science neighborhood is that growth hormone really dosen't do much."

GH has to be taken in too high a dose to get results. Even then the results are drug dependent. They gradually go away after you stop the use. The pharma grade is too expensive and you don't know what toxins are in the Chinese powder. It's really not worth the time or effort.
                  HGH is an awesome drug, its just not something that's going to get you huge. It helps with leanness and recovery...when injected.

The idea that you can pass a molecule that weighs 22,124 daltons through skin is ridiculous, when the following has been proven:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10839713

Human skin has unique properties of which functioning as a physicochemical barrier is one of the most apparent. The human integument is able to resist the penetration of many molecules. However, especially smaller molecules can surpass transcutaneously. They are able to go by the corneal layer, which is thought to form the main deterrent. We argue that the molecular weight (MW) of a compound must be under 500 Dalton to allow skin absorption. Larger molecules cannot pass the corneal layer. Arguments for this "500 Dalton rule" are; 1) virtually all common contact allergens are under 500 Dalton, larger molecules are not known as contact sensitizers. They cannot penetrate and thus cannot act as allergens in man; 2) the most commonly used pharmacological agents applied in topical dermatotherapy are all under 500 Dalton; 3) all known topical drugs used in transdermal drug-delivery systems are under 500 Dalton. In addition, clinical experience with topical agents such as cyclosporine, tacrolimus and ascomycins gives further arguments for the reality of the 500 Dalton rule. For pharmaceutical development purposes, it seems logical to restrict the development of new innovative compounds to a MW of under 500 Dalton, when topical dermatological therapy or percutaneous systemic therapy or vaccination is the objective.

Comment

I read some studies recently about HGH and collagen synthesis and fat loss, especially stomach fat. Basically, running 10IU a day (yeah, very high) will give you a 600% increase in collagen synthesis!!!
                    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9062473

Running 3IU a day will give you a 9% reduction in fat loss and a, 18% reduction in fat loos in the stomach!! The fat loss is on a caloric deficit and was in comparison to the control group which did not get any HGH.
                    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2821728/
                    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

HGH patches? Why not just do the real thing lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X