HGH Patches Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Patches Review

Going to do a review on these patches two-three times a week. Started off my first patch on Tuesday, and just put on my other patch this morning after shower. We will see if I notice anything in the next few weeks. Any questions, guys let me know.
    Training Log

So far, the patches stay on good and are no problem to take off. I have enough patches for a 30 day supply, so I do not know if that will be enough to have a very detailed log or if I'll be able to tell a big difference in 4 weeks or not. I have noticed sleep seems to be a little better, but I also don't have a real problem with sleep; unless my kid doesn't sleep well.
    Training Log

Comment

Nothing noticeable yet. I'm on a cal deficit, so i'm losing bodyfat; but I was already losing bf before starting the patches. However, sleep has been seemingly better.
      Training Log

Comment

Nothing to report of yet. I'm guessing if I see anything or feel anything; it will be at least 2 or 3 weeks to notice. I'm on my 3rd patch so far
        Training Log

Comment

I thought hgh patches didn't work?

Comment

As of right now it hasnt done anything. But its only been 10 days or so. Ill be very honest with this review. So far i havent noticed anything. Maybe in a few weeks ill notice a change.
            Training Log

Comment

Feeling no effects from the patches yet. I should have enough for a few more weeks. I know things like this would need more time to "work" but usually I would see some sort of effect from it. Appetite or lack of appetite, fat loss, etc... None of that. Fat loss was already coming along fine, so I don't know how I would judge that into using this as a result.
              Training Log

Comment

DJbombsquad - Is there anything you want me to review on this product?? I don't have much to say about it yet.
                Training Log

Comment

Haven't really noticed much with this product.
                  Training Log

Comment

What about Deeper sleep or better energy the next day. That's what I notice. Again this is not like taking 20iu of hgh a day。 It is not a stimulant so to say I feel a caffeine like effect won't be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleep has been good, energy is good as well.
                      Training Log

Comment

Then it's doing its job. Your toung too so you will have more hormones than someone in their 50s who will notice it more than a younger person. Keep it up

Comment

I'm wrapping up the last week of these patches. I will put on the last patch tomorrow. I think you would see more benefit with this product after 3+ months of use instead of just trying it out for 30 days for a review.
                          Training Log

Comment

Overall, I have noticed improved sleep; and I feel pretty good with my energy levels. Also, I don't know if these have helped with this; but being the cold / flu season; I didn't get sick any.
                            Training Log

Comment

Hgh can help indirectly and all the things you are saying is exactly what I feel when I take it

Comment

Working...
                              X