Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am not in contest prep mode or anything. I just workout, eat 6 high protein meals a day with brown rice or sweet potatoes. I was just wondering if I have that one cheat meal a week will that make me fat or anything like that. I am trying to gain Lean muscle mass

Comment

• around 300
      Ride the stache!

Comment

• 400-500.
        Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

• 100-300g pending if its a training day or not
          MS - Human Sport Performance
          NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

• 25-35 right now, will run it like this for 6 weeks then slowly bump it to 200 for the last 6 weeks of the cut.

Comment

• I feel so bad for you guys who are not able to process carbs. NOT! Read the GDA thread and actually use them and watch the magic happen.

400 plus daily along with 100 fat. Carbs and fats work together as glycogen does not cross the cell membrane properly without other nutrients and fat is one of them.
              TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
              Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

• how do you guys feel about cycling your carbs you know high carb one day, low carb for two days

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                  I feel so bad for you guys who are not able to process carbs. NOT! Read the GDA thread and actually use them and watch the magic happen.

400 plus daily along with 100 fat. Carbs and fats work together as glycogen does not cross the cell membrane properly without other nutrients and fat is one of them.
                  GDA thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by banderbe View Post
                    GDA thread?
                    A sticky in the performance nutrition section.

Comment

• Originally posted by supermannpc View Post
                      high days can reach 700-900g carbs
                      low days around 120g carbs

That is where mine are at right now while dieting...

High Days in the offseason can go to 1200g and higher most times...
                      THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

Comment

• 450 on moderate days, 650 on high days....... and loving it!

Comment

• 50grams and then two days out of the week a 375grams i live for those two days!

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog21 View Post
                            That is where mine are at right now while dieting...

High Days in the offseason can go to 1200g and higher most times...
                            Thats a fuckn insane amount of carbs man. If I can recall, you use GDA right? How much money each month do you think you spend on GDA? Thanks!
                            "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                              Thats a fuckn insane amount of carbs man. If I can recall, you use GDA right? How much money each month do you think you spend on GDA? Thanks!
                              I'm not him but at 7 dollars for 120 vanadyl and 5 dollars for 200 chrome what could it be unless its prescrpition.

Comment

• Cut from 30% to 10 on 250-300 carbs per day using van and chrom 4 tomes a day pennies on the dollar I don't think I am going broke anytime soon using these. Tip scooby had me start the GDA and I can not say anything but people are carophobic.

Comment

Working...
                                X