Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typically 6-7hrs. I would like to bump this up to 8-9hrs.

Comment

• I have small children... Hardly any Interrupted sleep for maybe 4 or 5 hours
      Training Log

Comment

• I understand you) I sleep 3-4 hours.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Vanter12; February 17, 2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I have trouble sleeping. My sleep lasts 4-5 hours. And it exhausts me. The hardest thing to fall asleep. In this case, I am helped by sleeping pills or just sedatives. They help me relax and fall asleep faster. I always take them with me, I order them at a Canadian pharmacy. Convenient, cheap and fast delivery. Most importantly, they are not addictive.
          Canadian pharmacy online with millions of filled RX, many 5-star reviews, high trust score and certified by CIPA & IPABC. Proudly serving USA for 19 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanter12 View Post
            I have trouble sleeping. My sleep lasts 4-5 hours. And it exhausts me. The hardest thing to fall asleep. In this case, I am helped by sleeping pills or just sedatives. They help me relax and fall asleep faster. I always take them with me, I order them at a Canadian pharmacy. Convenient, cheap and fast delivery. Most importantly, they are not addictive.
            What is the name of what you use?

Comment

Working...
            X