Animal Pak or Opti-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Pak or Opti-Men

been looking at these 2 multi-vits/minerals , both look really soild , rather here some insight from other people before i start downing the bottle ,just in mind, if i took the animal pak i would only take 1 pak of animal pak a day since im in the offseason.Just wanna get my money's worth
    Animal Pak
    68.11%
    Opti-men
    31.89%

I don't know shit about opti-men, but would take animal just cuz it is more hardcore BBish LOL And this is all under the assumption it is free cuz I wouldn't BUY either.

Comment

lol @ the above response

Opti-men any day of the week for me...too many BS or trace ingredients in the other one to justify it
      MorphogenNutrition.com
      Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

animalpak hands down
        25 years back the motherfucker up

gnc is just a copy cat

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
          lol @ the above response

too many BS or trace ingredients in the other one to justify it

you talking about animal pak?

Comment

animal all the way
            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

I think he may be speaking of the newer Opti-Men by optimum nutrition. Its what I take and I like it...however I have never used the Animal Pak so I cant say anything about it...

Comment

Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                you talking about animal pak?

I was referring to the pak

Opti-men has good (not too high) doses of everything you need and no BS stuff like shark cartilage, etc.
                MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                  I was referring to the pak

Opti-men has good (not too high) doses of everything you need and no BS stuff like shark cartilage, etc.
                  FYI..........Shark Cartilage has been removed from Animal Pak. The product has gone through a minor revision recently and we added milk thistle and some more digestive enzymes.

Both products are great and will get the job done.
                  VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                  instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                    FYI..........Shark Cartilage has been removed from Animal Pak. The product has gone through a minor revision recently and we added milk thistle and some more digestive enzymes.

Can you tell us what other changes have been made?

I recently purchased Animal Pak for the first time based on some threads here and I have already noticed a difference in my mood/energy for the better.

I take ECY and animal pak and it appears that in combination my mood is more steady and I don't seem to have the "downer" feelings I sometimes get with the ECY.

Thanks

Comment

PAK

Comment

Do these vitamins actually digest in you? I used to work at GNC and the inside thing was most vitamins do not digets, especially the tablets. Therefore, I never used a multi.....

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post

solid answer
                          MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by vargasty View Post
                            Do these vitamins actually digest in you? I used to work at GNC and the inside thing was most vitamins do not digets, especially the tablets. Therefore, I never used a multi.....

Get a multi in a gel cap. I try to avoid tablets if I can for that reason.
                            "I am the ripper man, locomotion mind, love American style"

Comment

Originally posted by vargasty View Post
                              Diesel test hardcore is horse pills,and lots of people,including me,love that stuff!

I use wal mart brands multi vit/mineral.300pills for like $8.It says to take 1 a day,but I take 3 cause "bb'ing multi's" have you take higher doses.
                              PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...
                              X