Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like pak personally, but am also a fan of Now Adam

Comment

I used to take Walmart vitamins before. I only took them because of $. I have an ? though, animal said only take one pack in the offseason? What about the guys who lift all year round, gear or not, and never do shows. How many paks do they take? That is the offseason technically but when is the onseason?

Thanks and I am still debating on what to buy now?
      Leg day makes me smile! Back day just makes me happy!

Comment

Offseason is bulking.On is cutting.I imagine they tell you to take more "onseason?"They should,but IDK.Reason being is you aren't getting near as much food in your diet when you're cutting,so less vits and minerals from your whole foods as well....
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOT View Post
          I used to take Walmart vitamins before. I only took them because of $. I have an ? though, animal said only take one pack in the offseason? What about the guys who lift all year round, gear or not, and never do shows. How many paks do they take? That is the offseason technically but when is the onseason?

Thanks and I am still debating on what to buy now?
          1 pack per day for most guys year round. Some guys do 2 packs when they are on extremely low calories pre contest.
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

sweet thanks guys. I guess now Im on the search for the best place to buy them and other supps? I like shopping local to keep business around but I like my money also, double edged sword now a days.
            Leg day makes me smile! Back day just makes me happy!

Comment

I was thinking on Animal but $$$$, compared to Optimen cheaper, bought some Optimen and dosed with Super Antioxidants so almost the same as Animal pack just not all the extras but, as far as vitamins and mineral just about the same. I never know the difference between taking multi or not I just take them for general health not for bb.

Comment

I just bought me another bottle of 300 equate multis for less than $8.
                PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Neither one. Milliniium Sports MVP-365 or Source Naturals if you are if you are on a buget.

Comment

Originally posted by indianamonster1986 View Post
                    idk about anyone else but since i started taking animal pack i get better dreams
                    rofl what?

Comment

Originally posted by mordeth3 View Post
                      rofl what?
                      What is there to laugh about. When i take them at night i seem to have better dreams.

Comment

I like animal pak, but I also like ALIVE, whole food vitamin, and ULTIMATE MAN, by vitamin shoppe.
                        Vitamin shoppe in san diego, ca is the best store I have ever bought supps from. Nutri mart in downtown san diego, is close 2nd.

Comment

ive tried them both now and gotta say if you want 1 of them go with PAK, optimen is a pain in teh ass at 3xday,,, personally i use costco performance vits
                          New-Man Nutrition
                          Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Animal Pak for my money. I can tell the difference in how I feel with it and others. Just my opinion though

Comment

I must be missing out... I was using a simple - One A Day - type multi... I noticed... - no joking - ... my first urination after taking the vitamin would be bright yellow... and when I didn't take my multi, it would clear as water... That seemed to be the only proof that I knew it was actually working...

~G
                              Save $$$ by using discount code - GDD106 - at TrueProtein.com - Thx!

Comment

I recently started to use Animal Pak. I wanted to add some more EFAs and some thing for digestion. I saw that Animal Pak had all of those plus aminos. I was thinking about the cost of buying the stand alones. I did look at Opti Man but they didn't have everthing in Animal Pak. so I think Animal Pak is more complete than all the others

Comment

Working...
                                X