• Show
Clear All

• ibarramedia
    replied
    I am just trying Animal Pak now.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessCodes
    replied
    Opti-men for me personally. However I think most vitamins in supplements comes from questionable sources!

Leave a comment:

• BBOY87
    replied
    How do you guys mesaure the efficacy of your vitamins?

Leave a comment:

• empyre7625
    replied
    I use Opti Men, due to the ingredients being superior to other multi's I found, and the integrity of ON. Two per day gets it done.

Animal's stuff is good, and the packaging rocks! But, for the $, you can put together your own "pak" cheaper.

Cost between the two was the main factor for me. I am sure they are both going to reign for some time. So, long live both of them.

Leave a comment:

• agios
    replied
    I've used both.
    Animal far superior!

Leave a comment:

• danb21
    replied
    Originally posted by PanterA View Post
    I've heard good shit about the joint support.... I need to give that a shot as soon as I can.
    You definitely should, I've been using it for a while now.. It has made a noticeable difference for sure.

Leave a comment:

• PanterA
    replied
    I've heard good shit about the joint support.... I need to give that a shot as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• Universal Rep
    replied
    For those who don't know (and for those who care), we are proud of the fact that both Animal Pak and Animal Flex won this year's "Multivitamin of the Year" and "Joint Supplement of the Year". For Pak, it's the fifth year straight (and every award), and for Flex, it's the fourth straight year (and every award). Thanks to all those who have made Pak and Flex #1.

[ame="http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27819"]Animal Wins Two Supplement Of The Year Awards - Live From The Olympia - the F O R V M[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• BBOY87
    replied
    CENTRUM SILVER!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Screw price, Animal is the most important supp I take. I went for two years without a mulit then jumped on the pak, never will go back, two a day till I die. Plus they have the coolest adds.

Leave a comment:

• BANE
    replied
    the costco vita paks are great

Leave a comment:

• SG2550
    replied
    tried em both. my preference is optimen and thats what i currently take. But both very solid multi v's

Leave a comment:

• Irishman
    replied
    Animal Pak, can really tell the difference when I take them and when I don't. Noticeable energy increase, better work out. One pak a day.

Leave a comment:

• gettingbig
    replied
    the pak all the way love that shit

Leave a comment:

• kingkodd
    replied
    dont worry animal rep he is just talking the piss out of muscle fuckin tech

Leave a comment:

Working...
X