progenex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progenex

tell me if my calculating is correct about progenex. When i first saw the price i was like no way!!!! but then i did some calculating.

i like to compare proteins sources to my favorite "isopure". well i get isopure at $39 for 1100 grams protein total. I divide that and see that im paying (.o35 )cents per gram of protein. Well then i took progenex recovery which is 2400 grams of protein divided by $80.40 and it came out to (.033) cents per gram, which is cheaper than buying isopure and alot of the other protein isolates.

what i was astounded at was that "isopures" 1 scoop is 25 grams of protein, which is 30 grams by weight where as, progenex 1 scoop was 80 grams protein to 25 grams weight.

isopure 25 g protein = 30 grams (weight)

progenex recovery 80 g protein = 25 grams (weight)

this seems unreal. am i getting this right?

Originally posted by spiderman405 View Post
    tell me if my calculating is correct about progenex. When i first saw the price i was like no way!!!! but then i did some calculating.

i like to compare proteins sources to my favorite "isopure". well i get isopure at $39 for 1100 grams protein total. I divide that and see that im paying (.o35 )cents per gram of protein. Well then i took progenex recovery which is 2400 grams of protein divided by $80.40 and it came out to (.033) cents per gram, which is cheaper than buying isopure and alot of the other protein isolates.

what i was astounded at was that "isopures" 1 scoop is 25 grams of protein, which is 30 grams by weight where as, progenex 1 scoop was 80 grams protein to 25 grams weight.

isopure 25 g protein = 30 grams (weight)

progenex recovery 80 g protein = 25 grams (weight)

this seems unreal. am i getting this right?
    No, it is 80 g of protein per 100 g of powder. Every 25 g serving has 20 g of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by vargasty View Post
      No, it is 80 g of protein per 100 g of powder. Every 25 g serving has 20 g of protein.
      ok. now i feel dumb. i see it now. i thought that would be immpossible

Comment

i recalculated it now. yeah its actuall twice as expensive as isopure. progenex is only 600 grams of protein for $80 where as isopure is 1100 grams for $39

Comment

Theoretically progenex it isn't a "normal" protein. There is an extense thread on BB.com

Comment

Im on my third week of all three products and havent really noticed anything special

Comment

Working...
            X