Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Vegas tomorrow for the 2011 Mr Olympia !!!

Make sure to come by the expo Friday and Saturday at the ALR Booth/Trailer (100-106) to say hi, and get some samples.

The 99th person to take a pic with me will recieve a free ALRI T-Shirt !!!!....We will be counting !!!......

Come by and check us out !!!!!!
    Twinlab Athlete

Comment

• Check PM

Originally posted by Legend View Post
      100 % Agreed !!

Comment

• bump

Comment

• I am currently doing a keto diet. I started about 2.5 wks ago and lost 3 lbs in the first two weeks. I started at 132 and am now down to 129. I was wondering if you could take a look at my diet and offer any feedback. I do cardio 2 times a day (hour in the am on the stairmill and an hour in the pm - running on tredmill and stair mill) 6 days a week. Icant seem to lose anymore weight and have already done one clean refeed day. I also drink a gallon and a half a day. Here is my diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites
          Meal 2: 4 oz. Chicken, 1 oz. Walnuts
          Meal 3: protein shake (25g protein, 4 carbs, 1 sugar), 1 Tbsp. Almond butter
          Meal 4: 4 oz. Salmon, green salad w/ 1 Tbsp. Macadamia nut oil or EVOO and vinegar
          Meal 5: 2 eggs and 2 egg whites OR protein shake

Thanks so much, ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

• are you lifting weights??? i personally think ure doing waaaaaay too much cardio...

Comment

• Hey, what is again the optimal macro ratio for a keto diet? Sorry there are too many pages on this thread. And is it possible to do HIIT or not necessary? I imagine that the lack of carbs will make it too difficult to perform HIIT. And lastly, do you do keto as cycles, ie do keto for 2 weeks, then switch back to semi-cutting diet for 4 weeks, and then switch again?
              Cheers

Comment

• I have read that something as small as "sugar free" gum can knock a person out of ketosis...any truth to this?
                Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

• Hello Infinite Labs here. Just wanted to give a shout out. hope all is well.

(water)

Comment

• New to forum though have been reading the thread for a couple weeks. Started keto today and this is what i ate first day 202lb 16%bf

meal 1- 3 whole eggs,6egg whites 2tsp psyllium husk - 42p,15f

meal 2 -6.4 oz chicken breast(raw weight) 85 grams broccoli,9gEVOO,2400mg fish oil(5g fat) 42p,15f

meal 3 - 52g iso-pure protein,17gEVOO,42p 15f

meal 4 - same as 2

meal 5 - 4oz salmon,72g chicken breast,85g broccoli 42p,15f

meal 6 - 52g shake,18 almonds,2400 mg fishoil 42p,15f

thoughts? any help would be appreciated new to this diet

Comment

• Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
                      I have read that something as small as "sugar free" gum can knock a person out of ketosis...any truth to this?
                      Its possible ... but you would have to chew about 5 sticks of gum at a time, multiple times per day
                      Twinlab Athlete

Comment

Working...
                      X