Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KETO DIET Q & A THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
    Is the sweetness of liquid Stevia enough to come through strong flavors...say like Coffee???
    I think it is. I have tried it in different flavors.

    On another note thanks legend for recommendation.

    Comment


    • #77
      Hi Legend, great to see you guys have kept the info going. Thanks.

      Please comment and make changes you see fit to my diet below for 165lbs male-

      1-40grams whey protein, 1 tablespoon mac nut oil, 1 tablespoon phsyllm husk

      2-41/2ounces cooked weight ground beef (94% lean) 1tablespoon EVOO,salad greens,1tablespoon apple cider vinegar.

      3-41/2 ounces cooked weight chicken breast, 32g all natural peanut butter

      4-13/4cup egg whites, 32g all natural peanut butter

      5-41/2 cooked weight (99% lean ground turkey), 1 tablespoon EVOO

      6-40grams protein from whey, 32g peanut butter

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Legend View Post
        Yeah, its very strong.

        Just a couple drops in your coffee would be plenty.
        Thanks once again.

        Comment


        • #79
          Thanks Legend for the info for the leucine and BCAA's

          Comment


          • #80
            When do you two think a fat burner should be started? I've been on the keto diet for 5 weeks now. Im not noticing any drastic fat loss but then again maybe thats the point. Slow and steady.

            Also, myth, in the last thread, you posted a link to the whey protein you use. I believe it was a 25 lb. bucket. Can you post that again please?

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by blcnv View Post
              Hi Legend, great to see you guys have kept the info going. Thanks.

              Please comment and make changes you see fit to my diet below for 165lbs male-

              1-40grams whey protein, 1 tablespoon mac nut oil, 1 tablespoon phsyllm husk

              2-4 1/2ounces cooked weight ground beef (94% lean) 1tablespoon EVOO,salad greens,1tablespoon apple cider vinegar.

              3-4 1/2 ounces cooked weight chicken breast, 32g all natural peanut butter

              4-1 3/4cup egg whites, 32g all natural peanut butter

              5-4 1/2 cooked weight (99% lean ground turkey), 1 tablespoon EVOO

              6-40grams protein from whey, 32g peanut butter

              Looks good.

              It wouldn't hurt to bump meal #2 + #3 up to 5oz of meat.

              The only other thing I would change (if it were my diet) would be to replace the PB in meal #6 with Mac-nut oil.
              Twinlab Athlete

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by biggerbytheminute View Post
                Thanks Legend for the info for the leucine and BCAA's

                ...
                Twinlab Athlete

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by ironman70 View Post
                  When do you two think a fat burner should be started? I've been on the keto diet for 5 weeks now. Im not noticing any drastic fat loss but then again maybe thats the point. Slow and steady.
                  Drastic fat loss only happens at the very beginning of the diet.

                  What does your cardio look like right now?


                  I usually start fat burners shortly after I start the diet, however, I start with the lowest dose possible and slowly taper my way up until I reach the max dose.
                  Twinlab Athlete

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Legend or Myth is Safflower oil ok? I think it more then EVOO and is high in Mono fats.
                    Are you sure that is 2 TBSP of Peanut Butter?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Anabolic innovations makes sucrolose sweetner at 4 ounce per item... buy 2 get one free for the month of febuary

                      http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/suc.html

                      other great products as well
                      Primordial Performance Forum Representative

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by bigsteak View Post
                        Why no training on refeed? Do you feel like the body doesnt utilize the carbs as well if you go train?
                        The main reason is that I train my ass off 6 days straight before hand, so I am more than enough depleted to take full advantage of the glycogen supercompensation. So on my 7th day, I rest and become a lazy, gluttonous slob
                        Myth's training blog:

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          usually do 30-35 min on the bike after workouts. don't get me wrong, I feel great. much better than I have in years. i guess I was just expecting a great change in weight. could added muscle be a culprit as well?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Myth View Post
                            The main reason is that I train my ass off 6 days straight before hand, so I am more than enough depleted to take full advantage of the glycogen supercompensation. So on my 7th day, I rest and become a lazy, gluttonous slob
                            I do the same as far as training, I will try switching it up and not train on this refeed, thx for the info bro.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Still Learning View Post
                              "Fatty Protein Meal": 6oz of lean ground sirloin (cooked weight) or 7oz salmon (cooked weight), a small green salad. (No tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) w/ tablespoon of extra virgin Olive Oil.

                              I thought it was 1 tablespoon of EVOO?
                              It's not any set amount of fat. Tailor the diet to your specific biochemistry : )

                              Originally posted by ironman70 View Post
                              Also, myth, in the last thread, you posted a link to the whey protein you use. I believe it was a 25 lb. bucket. Can you post that again please?
                              http://www.vitaglo.com/whprsubl25lb.html

                              here ya go. $3.72/lb. no tax, no shipping!

                              Originally posted by Frizzy View Post
                              Legend or Myth is Safflower oil ok? I think it more then EVOO and is high in Mono fats.
                              no, its complete garbage. way too high in omega 6s, which we already get plenty of, go for EVOO or mac nut oil
                              Myth's training blog:

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Myth View Post
                                why would I do that? sorry, I didn't catch the joke....
                                For some reason it was showing darker on my screen yesterday and looked like a big pile of shtunk sittin at the top of your cup...oh well, I failed, me no funny

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X