Best and most potent fish oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and most potent fish oil?

Terrible arthritis in my hands. Before I resort to drugs, I'd like to give fish oil an honest try. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
    Terrible arthritis in my hands. Before I resort to drugs, I'd like to give fish oil an honest try. Any recommendations?
    Look up for brand name 'Nordic Naturals'.

Comment

if im eating fish 3 to 4 times a week do I still need to take a omega product ?

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
        if im eating fish 3 to 4 times a week do I still need to take a omega product ?
        Hard to tell. If it's some farm raised fish then it's for sure going to be lower in omega 3's.
        That being said it might not be bad idea to take some just as an insurance policy if that makes sense.

Comment

How about CBD oil? Anyone have any luck with it for stiffness, inflammation and or arthritis?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
            How about CBD oil? Anyone have any luck with it for stiffness, inflammation and or arthritis?

bump......C’mon guys someone must know about CBD. Please, I’m really suffering. I was thinking about rubbing it into my hands and wearing gloves to bed....? What’s a good brand to consider?

Comment

Stiffness of what?
              And yes there are number of proclaimed benefits to using but is it really gonna help, there's no way to tell for sure so you just have to try out and find out yourself.

No idea what the best brand would be because all of them claim to be the best and purest so who knows...all I can tell is what some bodybuilders are promoting but that's about it.

Comment

Who promotes? Bodybuilders tend to use stronger more potent products. Stiffness is slowly appearing all over and before I result in “arthritis” drugs, I’d like to try a more natural approach.

Comment

FWIW, I've been using CBD oil for about 3 weeks now and while I'm not "cured", I can definitely feel a difference. I purchased the strongest the store had (2700mgs per bottle?) and have been taking one dropper full in AM and PM. Be advised, it's not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

Hard to tell. If it's some farm raised fish then it's for sure going to be lower in omega 3's.
                    That being said it might not be bad idea to take some just as an insurance policy if that makes sense.
                    im in mass and have access to the best fish . no way am I buying farm raised or frozen fish .

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

Look up for brand name 'Nordic Naturals'.
                      looks like a solid brand . I just compared labels with some bodybuilding supp companies . wondering if Nordics doses would still be beneficial for a bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post

looks like a solid brand . I just compared labels with some bodybuilding supp companies . wondering if Nordics doses would still be beneficial for a bodybuilder.
                        Sorry I don't understand your question. Why would it not be beneficial for a 'bodybuilder'?

Comment

too low of a dosage ?

Comment

i use cbd oils , for my skin i use cream and after training i drink cbd energy mix . it's really helpful
                            https://joyorganics.com/ultimate-guide-to-cbd-oil/

Comment

Yes. It helps me as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X