protein powder
    14.59%
    dead people you run over
    5.15%

shit i just realized i completely left out buffalo damnit

Comment

or other lol help damnit help lol

Comment

KW. I think Game would cover many meats including Bison. Bison IMO is not worth the pp LB. I much prefer lean red meat *drools*. I actually have like 4 bison steaks($50 worth) in my fridge from last year. If it was red meat.. 3-4 days life expectancy tops. I voted eggs... I grow nicely off whole eggs =).
        Death is my ONLY limitation !!

Comment

Eggs for me as well. I've seen my best gains since eating more of them. Omega of course.
          Assistant to the regional manager.
          Iron8 approved

Comment

I like em all. I'll say "fowl" based protein, so eggs and chicken.

Matt

Comment

Eggs.

Cheap, easily prepared and a protein source that's stood the test of time.

Comment

KLUK KLUK
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

i said salmon but i really love tuna in a can. actually tuna mixed with cottage cheese......yep thats it
                  A fool with a plan can outsmart a genius without a plan anyday.

Comment

i gotta say elk.... its a pretty easy find here in denver and you cant beat the taste

Comment

Right now I am really, really enjoying salmon. I eat it two to three times a day and it never gets boring. I'm a damned good cook, btw; living alone all these many years I had to learn.

Currently I thaw the salmon, and let it marinate on some Bragg's liquid aminos. I then sprinkle some Mrs. Dash, hand ground pepper, and lemon pepper. Then I spray the whole thing with I Can't Believe its not Butter. Pre-heat the oven to 400, put the salmon on some foil and bake till the edges turn brown. Sit it in a bed of lettuce and spinach with some vinagrette or italian, then I sprinkle some lemon on the salmon. I cannot get tired of this and I've been eating it for well over three months straight.

Right now I'm not crazy about chicken but I do enjoy filet mignon, egg and turkey bacon omelettes, seasoned beef or buffalo sirloin and ribeye. I don't have deer enough to even remember what it tastes like despite the fact that half my friends are red neck hunters and are always hunting them.

As for protein powders I stick to MHP Probolic as mrps, Myozene PWO, and Muscle Milk bars for snacks. I also use Syntrax nectar lemonade flavor to drink with meals.
                      "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Beef!

Comment

fuckin steak all the way!!!!!! you better start eating it NOW
                          2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

nothing will ever beat steak or beef in muscle building. the shit takes the cake. tastes amazing plus all the benefits.
                            5% off at Trueprotein.com: RNM120

Comment

fish, basicallyt salmon takes second place for me right behind beef then chicken. I wouldnbt include protein powders because thats obvoiusly a must. two of my meals a day contain whey as the protein source.
                              5% off at Trueprotein.com: RNM120

Comment

Working...
                              X