This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

... because there comes a day when you just have to have it, or in some cases, NEED it. So let us see what you have.

A great bit of joy can be had by putting two warm brownies in a bowl, topping with a scoop (or two) of vanilla (not French Vanilla) ice cream, and either hot caramel or hot fudge (if you use hot fudge, spray some whipped cream on top of the fudge).

You will smile from ear to ear. Probably not feel so good in the long run... but it will damn sure taste good on the way down

Here's my personal choice

"Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Juicy cooch does not have any caloric value. That will not help!!

Should leave a smile on your face though... unless what one comes across is tainted...

Then no one is going to have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post

Juicy cooch does not have any caloric value. That will not help!!

Should leave a smile on your face though... unless what one comes across is tainted...

Then no one is going to have a good time.
        That's why I give Patrick $1 to sniff out every offending cooch.
        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Slurpees
          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Peanut Butter Pie.

BITCHES!

Although, I admit, I'm a fan of Sum Poosie!

http://www.sumpoosie.com/

Comment

Pizza smothered in tabasco sauce....

Comment

Ok all seriousness, Stir fry baby... loaded with beef and chicken and i throw in Shrimp too.... lots of garlic and onions with red, green, orange peppers... a FULL WOK and i eat it all in one sitting... thats cheating to me cause i cant move after.

and dont forget alot of rice...

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                  Ok all seriousness, Stir fry baby... loaded with beef and chicken and i throw in Shrimp too.... lots of garlic and onions with red, green, orange peppers... a FULL WOK and i eat it all in one sitting... thats cheating to me cause i cant move after.

and dont forget alot of rice...
                  Oh no kidding I can eat that till my gut hurts. If you throw in some scallops then it just went high rent lol
                  Assistant to the regional manager.
                  Iron8 approved

Comment

ALL u can eat buffets, i curently have been biting into Montana's profit margin with my eating....

Comment

There is a delicacy that is sold here in the hispanic barrios using corn off the cobb, mexican cream, shredded goat cheese, and a special non-labeled hot sauce that I swear to god is better than sex. It's one of my weaknesses.

Convinience store Nachos come in a very close second. I have no willpower if someone offers them.

Comment

do you guys have Nando's over there??? i cant think where this place has come from but the majority of restaurants we get over here are chains from the usa.

anyway, a double chicken breast in a pita bread with a little salad, cheese and pineapple!!!

i love that shit!

Comment

Oh mannnnnn, I would love an m&m's blizzard.

Comment

a ton of Bacon, with slabs of Mayo, on a toasted sesame New York bagel.

Comment

A 1 foot meatball sub with quadroople bacon, quadroople pepporoni,quadroople turkey with southwest sauce and pickles and yellow peppers imo.

Every time I order this somone laughs at me as if i'm a freak =/

Comment

Working...
                              X