This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheat Meal Pictures

I would like to see if we cannot make the best of the cheat meals we all love to indugle in from time to time (or perhaps most of the time for some of you... )

When and if you have the freedom to cheat please try and snap a pic of you eating the food or just the food you happen to be cheating with.

Anyone can google images of ice cream so posting picture after picture of such tantalizing creations hales compared to what we really eat....perhaps as we write the post itself.

I will kick things off with my picture of me eating my 23rd birthday dinner at The Texas Road House on Sept 5th.

Baked Sweet Potato topped with marshmallows
    10 oz sirloin steak with grilled mushrooms and onions
    cup of steamed veggies
    3 road-house famous biscuits

MMMMMMMMMM GOOOOD!
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

Stack of wheat pancakes smothered in syrup and butter with a few links of sausage - totally awesome at the end of a week long carb fast.
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by zilla View Post

That steak sandwich makes my stomach hurt just looking at it. Gimme double chocolate fudge brownies...hmmmm...

Comment

WOW! i must say, If anyone is dieting a few weeks out from their comp, this is not the thread to go to, w/ all of these pics at least.

Any way, I like a monster chicken burrito. Freaking loaded w/ sourcream and moz cheese along w/ black beans, romain lettuce, salsa, and hot sauce. My stomach is rumbling behind the desk right now just thinking aobut it (ugh)
          Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
          F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
            Slurpees
            you kno your from winnipeg whheeeenn....
            If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got

Comment

Gotta be italian or mexican food. There's a pizza place in my town that makes a killer strom, and it goes great with a cold beer. Then there's a place up the road called Taco Tierra (it's a southern IN chain) that makes some amazing sanchos and chicken che-z's. If any of you ever pass thru southern IN, specifically Princeton or Evansville, check that place out. If I couldn't eat it, I'd probably stab myself with a plastic fork.

Comment

Buffalo Wild Wings bone-in wings and drums. I would eat that every day if I could.

Comment

Celebrating food post pics and Recipes of your favorite CHEAT MEALS

Now that most are in a bulking phase alot of us are aloud to eat what we want. In Moderation!!! This thread is made to celebrate food and culture.
                  Please post your favorite CHEAT foods, pics of the food (if possible,) and a recipe for the dish if you can.

O.K I'll start off with one of my favorites
                  Pork Ribs

Marinade:
                  6 ounces (1/2 bottle) pale ale
                  1/4 cup light molasses
                  10 sprigs fresh thyme
                  1 1/2 tablespoons sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
                  1 tablespoon salt
                  1 bay leaf

1 (3-pound) rack beef ribs, well trimmed
                  Sauce:
                  Vegetable cooking spray
                  1 large onion, chopped
                  1 cup balsamic vinegar
                  1 (14-ounce) can sliced tomatoes, drained
                  1/4 cup light molasses
                  3 sprigs fresh thyme
                  1/2 teaspoon white pepper
                  1/4 cup bourbon
                  1/2 cup chicken stock
                  Marinade: Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. After marinade has cooled, pour over ribs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

While ribs are marinating, make sauce: Spray the bottom of a medium saucepan with cooking spray. Add onion and saute over medium heat until translucent. Add balsamic vinegar, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until reduced to a thick syrup, approximately 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
                  Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
                  Place ribs on a roasting rack and pour barbecue sauce over. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until fork tender.
                  Nutrition InformationNutritional Analysis per servingCalories 585Fat 24 gramsSaturated Fat 9 gramsCarbohydrates 35 gramsFiber 1 gram
                  www.maxperformance.com
                  Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream

Comment

This Saturday I am having my first cheat meal.

Top sirloin...grilled outside...and nice and thick.medium rare/rare
                    Big baked white potato
                    maybe corn
                    small super moist brownie

I can't wait!

Comment

2 all beef patties special sauce lettus cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun...with the large fries and choc shake ahhaha i had this , this past sunday omg it was ORGASMIC!!!
                      www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
                      "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

Comment

Originally posted by captaincardio58 View Post
                        2 all beef patties special sauce lettus cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun...with the large fries and choc shake ahhaha i had this , this past sunday omg it was ORGASMIC!!!
                        No way I could touch anything McDonald's makes. That stuff tears up my stomach in more ways than one for days.

Comment

AND
                          "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

Is that Hacienda?

Comment

Just finished my cheat meal for the week!

3 cheese enchildas covered in sauce, rice, beans, and chips.

Tasted awesome, but now I feel like crap so time for bed.
                              Good eating to all.
                              Republicans buy shoes too.

Comment

any place with a breakfast buffet.
                                Rob
                                I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

Working...
                                X