• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post contest cheat meals!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpiron_rj View Post
      Post contest cheat meals!
      That looks great! I'm trying to plan mine for Saturday and I'm undecided on what I want. I'm thinking between:

Fudge Brownies
      Cookies
      Carrot Cake
      Donuts
      Large Chocolate Chips Muffins

So Confused, someone help decide for me! (family is going to BBQ, so the food probably won't be much of a cheat, that's why I'm making my dessert my cheat)

Last week I had a Large Pepperoni Pizza, it was niiiiiice. (I'm also thinking about that AGAIN)

Comment

• As much raisin bran cereal as you can eat is the only way to go...

Comment

• I say goto Costco and get a whole beef filet and eat that... OMG
          at getsupps.com Enter Code "MC7OFF" and get 7% off

Comment

• I can really eat greasy food for my cheat meals because they screw up my stomach bad. I love sugary cereals like fruity pebbels and a maple bar donut with custard filling

Comment

• a cuban sandwich with mayo. a double whopper w/cheese. and a pint of rocky road ice cream w/toasted waffles.................

Comment

• hooters - 50 three mile island wings and fried pickles...
                white castle - crave case of double cheeseburgers.....

im really craving the castle right now

Comment

• ill have to take a picture of it but here is what i do as one of my meals on refeed day..

11oz banana(i believe this = about 3 large bananas)
                  2 cups of cookie crisp cereal(choose your own brand/flavor..)
                  6 full length(i crush up though) low fat honey graham crackers
                  6tbsp of hersheys chocolate malt syrup

cut up the bananas into small pieces, mix together all the stuff and DAMN its so good. Extremely low fat and high in carbs, and best yet...delicious! Next time I am going to lower my banana amount and increase syrup b/c i want more high gi...but you can alter it as ou wish. I highl recommend this carb meal!
                  physique under construction

Comment

• Alright, anyone want to help me with my cheat meal?

I've picked up a box of Golden Grahams so far and I'm thinking about getting a box of fat free fudge brownies to cook. Maybe I'll be some coconut sprinkles to throw in with the mix, good idea? What else should I get? Name up!!

Comment

• Pizza with the works! Thai food!
                      Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

• I should not have looked at this thread while dieting!

Comment

• I lovvvee BW3's boneless chicken wings (spicy garlic), well... I pretty much love their entire menu. They are my weakness!:/
                          www.sexynutrition.com

Comment

• My favourite cheat meal. One large lambmeat-kebab with hot & garlicsause, followed up by a large bowl of vanilla icecream with chocolate & maplesyrup topped with roasted nutmix!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by oregonpanthers View Post
                              I give mad props to Cold Stone! Nothing beats the birthday cake creation with cake batter sweet cream ice cream and 4 different candies and candy bars, its a orgasm in your mouth on every bite! I kid you not! Lts not mess around either, go with the "gotta have it" size! Oh and get it in the chocolate coverd waffle bowl with sprinkles too!

Speaking of which, its been months since I had one of these damn things.......hmmmmmm
                              I LOVE THAT COMBINATION!! I have no idea why their ice cream is sooooo good but I feel so guilty after I have it. I just broke down last week after being good for months and had their gingerbread ice cream...so awesome.

Originally posted by bndniron4evrgal View Post
                              Our small town cold stone closed it's doors last year I can't believe that they weren't selling enough ice cream.....but, we do have a dairy queen.....
                              we had one in our town too close. sooo sad, I felt the same way; how could you close, everyone went there. our dairy queen has been here forever and it's still packed every week.
                              I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

Comment

• Originally posted by chris4413 View Post
                                Ok this might expose the red neck that I am but has anyone on here ever taken about six spoonfuls of peanut butter and mixed it with pancake syrup and then put it on toast, god its good.
                                had it!
                                I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

Comment

Working...
                                X