X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid

More...
    www.musculardevelopment.com

ehhh anybody with experiences with DAA .... ??
    and what are the minimal doses ? and the max dose ?

how long can i take it ?

greets Dennis

Comment

Yeah, I have had a difficult time finding a good log and review on this stuff.
      ironmaglabs.com

Comment

i would not run right out and use this. it is a precursor to n-methyl-d aspartate, a very potent agonist of NMDA receptors, overactivation of which is seizurogenic. Really. This has not been tested in the clinic sufficiently and i think you're asking for trouble especially with higher doses or chronic use.
        pistolthedon to mike arnold: "I want to melt inside you."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Pangloss View Post
          i would not run right out and use this. it is a precursor to n-methyl-d aspartate, a very potent agonist of NMDA receptors, overactivation of which is seizurogenic. Really. This has not been tested in the clinic sufficiently and i think you're asking for trouble especially with higher doses or chronic use.
          There is nothing in this literature that scares my panties off and I am assuming this is the reference you are using. The fact that Aspartame in general was not considered safe or legal until that evil NAZI fuck Rummsfield pushed it through the FDA scares me more than the abstract below... food for thought.

Abstract
          Structural features of the glutamate binding site in recombinant NR1/NR2A N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors determined by site-directed mutagenesis and molecular modeling.
          http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15703381

Accusations against Rummsfield support
          http://www.rense.com/general33/legal.htm
          Statements made herein are explicitly for philosophical discussion.

Comment

nice article!
            IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION - www.IronMagLabs.com ~ 15% Off Coupon Code: Robert15

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Pangloss View Post

What type of trouble? Your the doc.... Give us spucific info.
              http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

The link is DEAD

Comment

Why is this a sticky it has zero information. Does DAA actually work anyway I heard no?

Comment

i run it 2 weeks on 1 off at 3 grams a day taken upon waking on an empty stomach, have ran it for months on end with no negative side effects, can't honestly say it's put slabs of muscle on me but while running it my attitude is much more alpha male and it makes me want to bang anything that moves, considering the low cost and low daily dose it's something i'll keep in my arsenal.

Comment

I take a scoop a day. Tastes rancid. Works.

Comment

has anyone ran DAA and done blood work to find out if it works or not?

Comment

Working...
                        X