News of Daniel Toth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of Daniel Toth

"Dear friends, last weekend I had the opportunity at a Best Body Shop opened in Germany to be present. Here are pictures with Matthias Botthof (overall winner of the Arnold Classic 2011) and Regiane da Silva (IFBB Pro) Thank you for the beautiful day and the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year in Columbus.
    Likewise, I was able to meet Elena Shportun, Eddi and Angi Derzapf and met again Thomas Scheu. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas. Recent news about my diet beginning you will receive shortly. Sends best wishes to you. Daniel from Hungary"

Daniel Toth next pro bodybuilder , next year he will win the AC amateur 2012 , he has a fuckin good phisique , he is a pro among the amateurs right now .

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-journal View Post
      "Dear friends, last weekend I had the opportunity at a Best Body Shop opened in Germany to be present. Here are pictures with Matthias Botthof (overall winner of the Arnold Classic 2011) and Regiane da Silva (IFBB Pro) Thank you for the beautiful day and the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year in Columbus.
      Likewise, I was able to meet Elena Shportun, Eddi and Angi Derzapf and met again Thomas Scheu. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas. Recent news about my diet beginning you will receive shortly. Sends best wishes to you. Daniel from Hungary"

Mate, I PM'ed you last week about Daniel, can you get in touch with me please?
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Giles, we replied yet. ;-)

Here some news:

Best Body Nutrition athlete Daniel Toth begins with a hard diet phase. He is currently in the intensive preparations for the Arnold Classic Amateur early March 2012. The picture shows Daniel in training last weekend.

Comment

that supp store actually looks like a pharmacy no pwn intented.

Comment

is the thumb-up pose the only one he knows for taking pics?
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
              It's the pose for Champs!
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Thumbs up pose is Mandatory ! Guy looks Big / Thick !
                www.maxxmuscle100.com
                www.maxxmuscle-gym.com

www.100percentnasty.com

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  yeah i dont get why they cant just smile like a normal person
                  "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

^Be nice now.

Comment

Weekend greetings of the Best Body Nutrition athlete Daniel Toth ... ;-)

Comment

^future Mr Olympia

Comment

man, it would be great to be that big.
                          Rob
                          I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

Found a pic of 2008 with Daniel and Victor. - Happy new year!

Victor2008.jpg

Comment

Good thread but Overeem by brutal KO in the 1st.

Lesnar fans don't watch the fight. It will be nasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X