No announcement yet.

JOJ & Branch Warren Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know jonnies huge and all but that deadlift workout was not impressive. and he's not the strongest damn bodybuilder, I'm so sick of him and ben white http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxfNM_vfp7Q
    that guy is!
    Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
    We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

Those two warm up with what I do for reps.
      "The word you are looking for gentlemen, is incredible" - Master Shake

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_the_builder View Post
        Those two warm up with what I do for reps.
        lol ok...thanks for the info.
        "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Maybe not literally, but close I'm sure lol
          "The word you are looking for gentlemen, is incredible" - Master Shake

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_the_builder View Post
            Maybe not literally, but close I'm sure lol
            Nothin to sweat they warm up with a lot of people's max lol

Comment

dam johnnie way taller than branch

Comment

No hate against Johnnie, but why does he always regard himself as the worlds strongest bodybuilder? Ever heard of a guy named Stan Efferding.
                Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Originally posted by Climber213 View Post
                  No hate against Johnnie, but why does he always regard himself as the worlds strongest bodybuilder? Ever heard of a guy named Stan Efferding.
                  Maybe because he has placed top 10 at the O and Stan hasn't yet placed inside the top 15 to my knowledge. I think he more refers to the fact that Stan really doesn't compete these days.

Comment

A bodybuilder is a bodybuilder, good or bad is subjective, but a bodybuilder is a very broad category in which Stan fits in really well. Johnnie by far has one of the best upper body in the IFBB, but Stan's strength still surpasses his.
                    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

A bodybuilder is a bodybuilder, good or bad is subjective, but a bodybuilder is a very broad category in which Stan fits in really well. Johnnie by far has one of the best upper body in the IFBB, but Stan's strength still surpasses his.
                      By a long shot.

Comment

are you seriously saying that Johnny´s subpar legs are just a matter of changing training style? LOL
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Don't get me wrong I agree but I was just stating why Johnnie may refer to himself as the strongest bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            are you seriously saying that Johnny´s subpar legs are just a matter of changing training style? LOL
                            Yeah I think that ship has sailed it isn't like he doesn't hammer legs but with injuries and what not at this point in his career I don't know how much more they can come up...and imo when it comes to the legs matching the upper body I just don't think that will happen.

Comment

Personally I think it is more of a marketing gimmick for johnny.

Comment

^^^This too.

Comment

Working...
                                X