No announcement yet.

JOJ & Branch Warren Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already went to the gym today . but after watching this video i think im going to break in later . thats the kind of gym i want to train in......... i need some loud metal music in my gym .......... how long do you think branch and johnnie would last in a planet fitness.... ha ha excuse me guys can you keep it down ?

Comment

POSITIVE

great to see that branch is back training

NEGATIVE

first exercise was a great example of how to do a pulldown, cable row, and deadlift all in one

Comment

they're throwing some big weights for sure...
        @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Johnnie Jackson is an absolute monster. I wish he was genetically gifted with legs to match his upper body. He'd have a Ronnie Coleman like career guaranteed. Goes to show Rons genetics are really 1 to a billion.

Comment

i was down there last week and happened to come on the day branch was doin back and yea its exactly like that.. absolutely crazy to see these guys train in person

Comment

Originally posted by hunter3boxer View Post
              i was down there last week and happened to come on the day branch was doin back and yea its exactly like that.. absolutely crazy to see these guys train in person
              so what kind of advice did they give you?
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

^^ Lift heavy, eat lots of whole food, you know the drill!!
                Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

The beginning of the that video I swear they look like they just smoked a Fat one

Comment

Where is the "Like" button?
                    WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
                      By a long shot.
                      JOJ 820lbs deadlift. 4min.

Comment

I looks like Johnnie is going to do the RAW unity powerlifting meet - Jan 22nd (I believe deadlift only). He has been training with Josh Bryant and has been doing a structured powerlifting programme. Looking forward to seeing what he does at this meet but I think it is the first time he has trained like this e.g. bands, chains, periodizing etc. Hopefully he will get something in the mid 800's - good luck Johnnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                          Wow, a lot of that seemed dangerous. Especially the 45 pound plate that went flying off. LOL

Why no pull-ups? "World's strongest bodybuilder" should be able to pound out some body weight pull ups.
                          body weight pullups ? why ,,weighted I could see but body weight is worthless doin hi reps ..I guess they work for the 19inch arm 170lb guys but 260lb 21inch arm guys suffer ..lol..I isee the little shits runnin around in their xtra small compression gear doin that shit all the time and always tell them to grab an 80lb db and get serious..

Comment

Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
                            body weight pullups ? why ,,weighted I could see but body weight is worthless doin hi reps ..I guess they work for the 19inch arm 170lb guys but 260lb 21inch arm guys suffer ..lol..I isee the little shits runnin around in their xtra small compression gear doin that shit all the time and always tell them to grab an 80lb db and get serious..

hahaha what?
                            "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Originally posted by _ROBERTiNHO_ View Post
                              JOJ 820lbs deadlift. 4min.
                              Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

You only have to look at Stans' best raw lifts to work out that he's considerably stronger than JOJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X