Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Light View Post
    hahaha what?
    we have a bunch of 19 inch 175lb guys ..they are middleweights and look great for bikini or board shorts..they always say pullups are great yet they have no back thickness or width at all..they talk shit on pulldowns but refuse to do weighted pullups with us ,I cant see the need for more than 6 reps with pullups and the pullups I do see these dudes doing they are swinging all over and doing short reps I do dead hang with a pause,,I also weigh 260 rt now and hi rep pullups tear my arms apart..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Manowar View Post
      The beginning of the that video I swear they were about to suck each others fat ones
      Lol yeah.
      "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

I wouldn't mind a couple of 19" arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
          I wouldn't mind a couple of 19" arms.
          mine are only 21 at 260..lol..mine would be 19 if im lucky at 230..lol..I am 5'7 rt now with visable abs 34inch waist..my whole point is I have yet to see 1 thick good back built on pullups ..ever

Comment

Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
            mine are only 21 at 260..lol..mine would be 19 if im lucky at 230..lol..I am 5'7 rt now with visable abs 34inch waist..my whole point is I have yet to see 1 thick good back built on pullups ..ever
            ....not sure if trolling.
            "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
              ....not sure if trolling.
              I'm with you here Boom...I would like to see a picture of a 170 lb dude with 19 inch arms at a normal height...doesn't make any sense at all especially considering he says they have no legs which would make it even more unlikely to be able to develop arms like that at such a low bodyweight.

And then his comment above just flatout doesn't make any sense.
              "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

I'm with you here Boom...I would like to see a picture of a 170 lb dude with 19 inch arms at a normal height...doesn't make any sense at all especially considering he says they have no legs which would make it even more unlikely to be able to develop arms like that at such a low bodyweight.

And then his comment above just flatout doesn't make any sense.
                alot of middleweights have great arms and no thickness or legs ..otherwise they would be lhw or hw..and no im not trolling ..

Comment

^^ So they have 19 inch arms?
                  Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Two mountains of vanilla and ebony muscle.

There shocking training/execution of movements aside - its two fellas who inject shit loads of hormones, throwing the weights around whilst listening to Guns n Roses. They seem happy so fareplay to them

Comment

Originally posted by Climber213 View Post
                      ^^ So they have 19 inch arms?
                      Yeah this is the part of the story that just doesn't fit lol
                      "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

At this rate, I can have 30 inch quads, 19 inch arms, and 50 inch chest at 200, which I wouldn't mind Who wants to weigh 240?
                        Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Originally posted by corland45 View Post
                          Two mountains of vanilla and ebony muscle.

There shocking training/execution of movements aside - its two fellas who inject shit loads of hormones, throwing the weights around whilst listening to Guns n Roses. They seem happy so fareplay to them
                          Pure aryan poetry, I love it

Comment

are 19 inch arms huge or something?..have you seen npc middleweights?

Comment

how big are your arms ? how much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by rawberry View Post
                                POSITIVE

great to see that branch is back training

NEGATIVE

first exercise was a great example of how to do a pulldown, cable row, and deadlift all in one
                                LOL Totally agree!
                                The t bar rows is a clear example of how NOT to do T bar rows, ultra partial reps, weight moved of 1 inch.
                                By the way I am a weak 200 lbs mofo and I can deadlift for reps what JOJ moved for singles.

Comment

Working...
                                X